aquarium guys in here

lol the same fish. but they are getting HUGE. My girlfriend has her own 55 gallon tank in the kitchen with pretty much the same fish as me, just smaller but soon they will be in my tank when they get too big. Her Florida gar is about 9"…mine is pushing 14". It was 9" about 3 months ago.

My silver arowana is around 17"…it was 6" 10 months ago! lol

Damn dude! I recently had a bad problem with ICH in the tank and lost a good amount of fish, but I still have my Tiger Oscar, Tinfoil Barb, and Pleco in the 55, and my Wolf in the 30. My fish dont seem to grow as fast as everyone elses for some reason, I get pissed lol

brand new tank with lid,heater,filter and light with the background already on the tank. Tank was used for about a month and I paid almost 200 for the kit brand new from petco a few months back…its just been sitting in my closet. If you want it, I will throw in some fake plants and will even deliver it to you for $50. Doesnt get any better then that!!

Hey stfu n!gger, youre killin my sale!! :rofl

PM me some pics dood!

You calm down. Still need a new tank for my tort…

depends on how much you feed them and how big the tank is. ICH is a pain in the ass. usually what happens is you end up buying a fish from the pet store that has ich whether its showing it or not, and it fucks up your whole tank. %75 water changes need to be done every night, turn the temperature up to about 86*, add ich cure.

also, The only thing I have changed in my tank sense the last video I posted was I got rid of all my fake plants, and have all real plants.

I like my dojo loach(s). They’re whitish-orange to bright ornage in color, snakelike looking. Very active and east all sorts of shit. Sometime will eat out of my hand. Very easy to take care of and live well with the algae eaters. It’s said you can let the tank go way off the ph scale and they’ll still keep ticking.

now that your going to need to wait on. Its buried in my closet right now and dont feel like digging it out tonight lol

i dont know what your bitching about because that money will prolly go in your pocket for the bottle heater! LOL

Yeah ICH is a mofo. I did a 50% right off the rip, vacuumed the gravel good, added Ich gaurd and added aquarium salt as well as raising the temp. It cleared up quick, but took 2 of my Bala Sharks and the tiger barbs with it

Lol worrrrd!

yah it sucks.

i really really REALLY want a 150 or more gallon tank. we lose power here too often, so itd be killing fish left and right…like last time during that big ice storm. id REALLY love to have a huge salt water tank, but i cant afford it :frowning: but they look gorgeous!

the bigger the tank the longer the fish will live with no heater/air circulation during a black out.

when you get into 125+ gallon tank, you need to start looking at your buildings structural design and floor plans. You want to mount a tank that big perpendicular to the I beams.

shouldve told me i have a bunch of aquarium shit laying around after i closed my tank, i wouldve hooked u up fucker!

yea, i thought about putting it in the basement. thats just solid concrete floor there. but the problem is that its usually cooler in there, cuz we dont use it as much. plus like, the tropical fish are SOOOOOOO touchy, its unreal. Ask Bobby, he’ll tell you. U remember that power outage we had for like 3 days? all my fish died then. i just cleaned my tank and put it in the garage.

yah concrete basements you can put any size tank.

as far as the black out for 3 days, I had a 40 gallon with fish in it as well…not one died during it.

got some pics of said tank? :excited

that tank is long gone. I have a 125 now.

ooooh! whats in the 125?