R.I.P

My Jumbo Goldfish thats 8 inches long deid. 9 years old. :sad

any idea for a next fish? i was thinking about getting a 55gal. and doing it big.

ghost fish is what i want

http://www.mypettalks.com/content/gallery/fish/Bettafish-SiameseFightingFish-Closeup.jpg
http://www.tomgodfrey.com/pics/fantasy/sfish3%20closeup.jpg :ohnoes

i want the 2nd one :lol

If you want somethin mean, get Pirahana’s. Their a shit load of work but they are awesome fish to watch.

Wolffish

NO! i want fishies with lil guns. like pictured above.

but im going to petsmart in cp tommrow, then to everything pets on rt50. hopefully someon will have a ghost fish. the last on ei got when i was 7 got ate by the HUGE algae eatter we used to have. and it cost like 20 just for the fish back then, wonder what it ia now.

Get a Plecostomus - name him after your boss, for being a scum-sucking algae-eater

Go to the PetsMart on Washington behind Circuit City. I used to work there and we usually kept Ghost Knife Fish in stock for like $12.

Damn thats a long life. I was lucky if a goldfish lasted 2 days before it floated at the top of the tank.

especailly if all 9 of those 9 years were spent in a 10gal tank. that thing donominated the little goldfish.

today there were all swimming around like YAY WE GOT MORE ROOM!!!

Really? As in the electrocuting species???

these?

also if anyone has another 10gal, i want to form 2 10gal together. i have an awsome idea.

Thats a Lookdown fish. They’re a saltwater fish and they can get up to a foot long. You would need a 100+ gallon tank to keep one of those alive

Come to eddies hahhah!!!

wow im stupid i have a 20gal not 10.

Im in the market for a 55gal. fresh water tank. i orderd beach sand from the bermuda. should be here in about a month… came to 50 shipped. you make think im crazy, but if youve been there you know what i mean. i have a pint of it sittin gnext to me from the trip in june. plan to fill the 20 gal with millions of guppies. lol, well 20 at first then let it go from there.

and i might stop by eddies tommrow. i dunno

I have a 40 gallon tank with only one fish in it because hes too big and eats everything. He’s a Ghost Knife and hes alot bigger then they said he was gonna get lol…he eats large goldfish…hes over a foot long. Sick nasty fish. I did have a Oscar that lived with him too but he got head rot (common disease from them)…he was so big we had to burry him in the back yard…he was about a foot in length too.

got both of them when they were babies around 4 inches.

ya well, 4 years ago we moved, my mom took my 10 gal and the 20 gal in the livingroom and combined them. my 10 gal was FULLLLLL of guppies, at least 500+ 4 days later the goldfish that just deid, ate ALL of them with the exception of one. (wasnt a guppie, was a baby goldy) i measured my gold fish that deid b4 i burried it (garbage day is next moneday, and will get stuck in toliet) was 10.4 in long, 1.4in wide, and 3.1 in tall.

found a couple of fish online i wanna get :banana

sooo, where do i get these pirahanas?

you shoulda just ate your goldfish…