FS:parana in a 55 gal tank setup w/ stand and xtra fish stuff

[LEFT] just what it says a parana in a 55gal tank w/filter, fake log, stand, xtra fish stuff and 2 other fish. looking for 375 obo rare fish and you cant buy them in ny.

i’ll post pics tomorrow [/LEFT]

sigh im fighting a losing battle on this forum…

pics:
Justin Fariel uploaded this image to

Justin Fariel uploaded this image to

[quote=“SlVrWrXfMaK”"]

[LEFT] just what it says a parana in a 55gal tank w/filter, fake log, stand, xtra fish stuff and 2 other fish. looking for 375 obo rare fish and you cant buy them in ny.

i’ll post pics tomorrow [/LEFT]

[/quote]

hell yes u can, they arent that rare, you have a red belly, if u had a black one that would be rare.

nice setup tho, glws

i know you cant buy them in ny, i work with customs.

you can buy them in ny, you just gotta do some searching. Anyway, im guessing you wouldn’t want to separate the fish and the tank?

which one do you want? fish or tank?

tank…

I would be interested in the fish

i am interested in the fish only too. i just moved to a new apartment and have an empty 40 gallon tank that is just taking up space

There are 2 red belly pacu’s 4 feet to the left of me. I bought them at at Markheim in Amherst IIRC. :gotme:

Maybe you’re selling legit piranha’s?

i can get them on abbott road, you just have to know where and who to ask for them.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:11,topic:33094"”]

There are 2 red belly pacu’s 4 feet to the left of me. I bought them at at Markheim in Amherst IIRC. :gotme:

[/quote]

i asked them if they’d ever sell them. they told me no way in hell, and that they could get into a lot of trouble if they did.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:11,topic:33094"”]

[/quote]

pacu’s are not parana’s, same family. you can get parana’s in ny but you have to own a business and display them. and yes they are legit (the real deal)

“piranha” is the singular and plural form. i had a tank of 6. theyre much more aggressive in schools.

thank you for the english lesson! :eyebrow:

just to clear everything up, i have been in to fish for about 8 years now, and I have owned a Red Belly Pacu. They can be sold in NY, but Not Piranhas. Piranhas are not allowed to be sold in NY legally. You can buy them on the “black market” or from a person who got it from PA. Piranhas can be sold legally in PA. A red belly pacu or called “tank buster”, become very affraid of movement by the tank and can actually bust out the sides of tanks. Red Bellys become much bigger then Piranhas and Red Bellys are not aggressive like Piranhas, here are the two of them:

red belly pacu
http://animal-world.com/encyclo/featured_pets/marine_reef_aquariums/BigG/bigG2.jpg

piranha

BTW i would love to pick up the piranha from you but i dont think he would get along with the Silver arowana in my 55 gallon tank

thank you andyb, he gets along with the teteras i have but if i don’t feed him on time he eats one . i had 5 now i have 1. and the plecco and parana get along fine.

nice, i have a silver aroana and a red devil, the silver is mellow but the red devil is a prick! He killed my convict.

that bastard