Are kak rings reusable?

Or do I have to get another one with the next chick I get involved with?

lol wtf?

Just take it out and put it in the dishwasher.

The same goes for dildos, butt plugs and strap-ons. Make sure you use a small amount of chlorine.

Just have your buddy clean it with his mouth.:gay:

wtf lmfao

20 posts since 2005…mmmmmm

not that it really matters or that i really care but shouldnt this be in the NWS area?

Absolutely not. There should be open discussions on heathy sexual practices. I am guessing you are the guy that giggled (or should I say giggles) during highschool health class.

:clap: funniest thing all day

a cock ring? its a permanent thing. it cuts off circulation to your cock, why couldnt u reuse it. thats like asking if you turn off the TV, can you turn it back on?

okay, um, its still not really appropriate for work though.

and no i was a little more mature in highschool than i was during the video in 5th grade i damn near pissed my pants laughing at.

Uhh? Not really… Unless you manage to shove the TV up your pussy (maybe you can, I have no idea.)

yes they are reusable

what kind of pussy needs a cock ring??? should just call them pussy rings !!!

cock ring or cockring is a ring that is placed around a man’s penis, usually at the base, primarily to slow the leakage of blood from the erect penile tissue, thus maintaining erection for longer

its not for the girl idiot

Some cock rings have vibrators attached which can be worn to stimulate the scrotum or perineum or a partner during sexual intercourse.

sounds painful as shit

Want to borrow mine? Haha, just kidding (no, really…)

hahah no thanks. nobody to use it on currently :frowning:

Good, I would have been a little scared if you said yes… But yeah, I def recommend one, they are bomb!

toss one on, whack off till you throw blanks