Are there any banks in the area that have the free coin counting machines?

I think you mean ‘moronic’. Oh the irony.

no, its morAn on the internet. This is not new.

brent: you’re right, I was only trying to help.

Nikuk: fuck you, which I have decided will by my response to anything you say to me or about me.

Shit, I guess I should’ve asked you how old you were, two posts ago.

2 years old than you, so fuck you.

oh, so you’re not limiting it to solely “fuck you”? cool.

I’m suprised to see someone at your age using the tactic of

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2201294/2/istockphoto_2201294_i_can_t_hear_you.jpg

^ the blues been really angry the past few days.

:bloated:

yeah, I’m in the process of putting an offer in on a house… so my tolerance for bullshit from strangers it lower then usual.

From a fellow republican as well,lol.
Just like I told people when I WAS poor,I’ll never change the way I dress(jeans and t-shirt) this is kind of another example.If I can MAKE(wouldn’t lose=make) $9 by stopping by a bank that I may be driving by anyways and it has a machine in their lobby,I would just grab them on the way out the door and stop there.
Actually the # is probably closer to 50,000 then 10,000 if you must know.
Derek

:clap: :tup:

I can’t argue with it, I just find it amusing. :tup:

I’m the same way, just to a lesser extreme. I’ll take stuff apart (like my $30 beard trimmer) and repair it while most people would just throw it out and buy another one. I use the coinstar machines though, and normally just take the 9%. Might start using the one that offers Amazon gift cards though because I can always find something I need there.

Need?

he must be using shitty speaker cable and clearly couldn’t hear the OP.

Yes, need. Not, “ooh, I have this gift card to blow, let me buy some random crap”. When I say “need” I mean something that I’m going to buy locally anyway, like baby supplies, that I could just as easily get from Amazon to save the 9% coinstar was going to charge me.

Oh, and fuck you. :wink:

ooohhh, edited because of your edit.

don’t forget the ~%9 in taxes…though shipping may factor in…but if you can find a good deal…then well…you know the rest

hahaha

:heart:

it’s true, I was using monster cable connected to BOSE