Are there any banks in the area that have the free coin counting machines?

sorry i am on the rag

Coinstar hit me up for 25 of my 250 I deposited. Sucks that I lost 25 bucks but there was no way in hell I was rolling it.

I’d have rolled it for ya Mr Reid.After I sorted it for you of course:).
D
Maybe I should offer a service.Free coin rolling no 9% service fee.

But give people gift cards to your pizza place.

http://www.coinstar.com/us/WebDocs/A1-0-3-1
Here are the GC’s you can get for free when using the coinstar.
Wifey shops at linens and things and JC pennys so would probably just pick them up for there.Don’t like the idea of promoting her shopping tho,just as long as I get my toys

That is actually a very good idea!!! If I do ever use it,I’ll make sure you get a free pie.
D

i cant believe this thread is this long and nobody has mentioned that greater buffalo savings bank has these. at least i know the one in orchard park does.

Are they in the lobby,Like a self serve thing?
D

EDIT:

I just typed in GBSB and it came up as first niagara.If so I know the one on the Island doesn’t have one,but it is a small branch.
D

forthekicks,
Why did you just quote me,or change my post and quote it?
D

i’m a lazy mf. but if you go to some coinstars they will not charge you the 8 1/4 cents or whatever it is. the tops in ea dose it but that would be one hell of a ride to get some coins changed

Really they take your change for free?Is there fine print that says something about the GC’s?
I was wondering about the quote as I hadn’t said a word about Amazon and then it was in my quoted post.
D

yes it is right in the lobby, iv only gone there because kissing bridge switched from m&t to them and i didnt have a bank account at the time.

not if u do a gift card. i saw a commercial for it a long time ago that is how i do most of my shopping online. but only certain ones do it. the one at the wegmen’s on lossen rd. does not do it

bobby,we’re talking about the one in OP right?
Thanks
D

yes, its the one op.

dude, he knows about the gift card option. he does not want that.

is that all you have to contribute to the thread big guy?:whip:

well, it was in the original post, i reiterated in post #5, and it has been addressed since then and some people are apparently too retarded to understand that.