Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

You’re not helping RLMS at ALL by swearing, insulting, demeaning other people and their cars, spelling like a retard, calling people out, etc etc etc.

really ,who fuckin cares at this poiint .e-man let it go man lolololol work on harder things like touchin your ear . joey and tony ya know what im glad ya guys love howard and he works for ya but after all the dust has settled there is people out ther that dislike him for either jealousy or other personal problems .like i said before he is a SPECIALTY shop shit blows up and not every cust is happy but that is every shop obv howard is doin suttin right seein as he burried with work .

u swear, insult, and demean other ppls cars too lol. i dont think slowgto has hurt anybodies rep either. he just has opinions based on first hand experience. sorry bout the grown up talk, just let it go

thats cause i am a asshole lololol

lol, you posted b4 me brother. that wasn’t ment for your post lol i forgot to quote kramer ha

i still qualify for the statement lololol

Holy fuckin retards batman. Go where the fuck you want to get your shit tuned. Talk to a bunch of different people, feel them out and go with who rubs ya the best way. I knew as soon as I saw the title to this thread that it would be 10 pages of bullshit…

actually we are about to hit 6 pages…but 10 shouldn’t be a problem. this is SHIFT518, the greatest place in cyberspace! woo wooooo

adam
SHUT THE FUCK UP DOUCH

does that make u a retard too for still responding like the rest of us?

Most people in the first page gave for the most part legit recommendations. Apparently other people dont appreciate that

we goin for 7 pages or what guys

7 pages, lets do it

Im the best tuner eva! Bring your Corvette to me, Ill make sure the welds on the intake are legit.

what a ridiculous thread…

SHIFT MEMBER RULE NUMERO UNO: Never ever ask for advice about anything automotive on this said “automotive site” because all you will ever get in 99% bullshit and 1% proper responses.

ya drive a stang .ya dont know shit lololol

Haha I guess, I just think that if you are trying to represent a shop on a local forum that keeping it civilized would be your best bet.

C’mon now any kind of bashing on Shift isn’t going to hurt a local shop…everyone already knows this site is a joke and full of immature people…its an internet forum and thats all it is!

Ouch:(

if its a jooke then why is it this site has lasted longer ,more members and so on than any other ???

its ok ,i own a ford also .we all make mistakes in life :lol