Arm Drop/Grudge Racing @ LVD this Friday. Whos in?

Yeah so basically your throwing down 50 bucks minimum, but my guess is your going to get a shiiittlooad of runs in. If you end up finding someone you want to race, your present it to randy (the guy putting on this event) he stops the “test and tune” runs and puts on your grudge match. To grudge someone you have to pay randy 50 bucks each and the winner gets the money, if your friends with the person your grudgin you guys can just split the dough back up at the end of the run if you want…randys a cool dude and its definitley worth going too.

x1000000000000000000

see the 1980s style website here: headsupracin.com

Anyone know where i can get a trailer for friday? I have a couple options of my own but in case none of them come thru, i would like to run friday but without a trailer its no dice for me…

sounds like a cool event, im just saying if you want to just run why not go on a saturday for 30 bucks lol

why do you need a trailer man?

Only reason why we wanna go friday because we wanna support randy really…plus it might be a bit more exciting than a typical day at the valley. But im thinking your going to get even more runs this friday then you would on most any saturday…

well im going to guess that it will be more serious people here friday…

There will probably be less cars than say we wednesday test and tune but every is a little moer serioious and not running their 18 second car over and over thinking its fast as vin diesels rx 7

Oh and do these grudge matches go by ET or first the cross the line?

That thing does NOT like the highway lol…i have two people who i can get one from but i feel bad because i ALWAYS ask them and im gonna need one of theirs for the whole weekend come adirondack nationals, and i just used one on saturday. So i dont wanna burn up all my favors.

The grudge matches are first to cross the line, it is a heads up arm drop event, just like you watch on speed. And yes definitley agreed there will be real street cars here on friday. Not idiots in their parents mini-vans and their daily driven ford contour. But wednesday nights its funny to watch those guys.

correct, and also to my knowledge ETs will NOT be given. I don’t know if you can get them if you ask though, I personally would like to see what kind of time I can get out of it.

As far as i know, et’s can be given, not sure exactly how its gonna work. my guess is everyone will stage normally using the tree and randy will flag so that the sensors still take each cars info once they cross the start line?

but like wayne said i dont think their going to display them on the board

yeh prolly like every other day, the clock starts when you take off

adam got your man pants? i got 50 that says chris will eat up your nitrous

why is everyone all over adam…chris has to hook up, i know adam will on or off spray!

Ugh why cant you guys do this on another friday

I commited myself to try and get my car to drift…

suprisingly i think id much rather run at the strip

but i do wanna fuck around with my car and get it sideways

AHHHHHHH

and I deff dont have the 130 to do both fuckk

civic does hook on the slicks… gotta pick on adam, hes the “dig king”

i also want to see white fox vs white sn95

HAHa adam is the “D-K” of drag racing…adam is trying to set that up with me but i dont know if my car is gonna make it there on friday.

Chris on slicks is gonna be OUT! 1.6-1.7 60’ all day if the track is good.

yeh if the axels dont break