Arm Drop/Grudge Racing @ LVD this Friday. Whos in?

small potatoes

Fork over the cash and get some DSS beefy axles

not small potatoes

Well see becuase curretly my has the oil pan off, CEL for air intake temp sensor which effects the tune a lot, and its only putting out 11.9-12.2 volts while running so something if fucked up. Possibly need to get another new alternator. Hoping to fix all these issues tomorrow but who knows

same here. :wtf

figure it out and let me know!!!

i’ve tried for the past two days.

i bought a new relay 109 but we’ll see if it does it.

its depressing.

you prolly got another bad alternator

chris try putting the pulley from the new altenator onto your old one.

i don’t think so, it says it passed the test.

for output, but they dont hook up to where that plug goes, so maybe the exciter it bad.

Chris I can give you a hand tomorrow and we can pick up my new hot rod:ninja

ill stop by tomorrow and hang out too, i got a job interview at 1030 and free all day after that…idk about you guys with the imports but more often than not an underdrive pully can hurt your alternator rather than do anythign else…it spins too quickly and burns out the internals of your alternator specially you silly fucks that spin those things to 9000+…is your pullie bigger or smaller than stock chris?

I have no man pants tgo bring to said event. I dont think those Hoosiers are going to hook on spray, nor do I really wanna spray it Fri…

dang. id go for broke, but i didnt even have to go to the event to break :lol

:rofl Sounds about right. Cars suck

Stock pully is smaller the other one is bigger but eats belts

well get it figured out…

Okay aparently drifting is cancelled… looks like ill come to beat on my car at the track a bit…

What time is everyon headed up?

i’ll be there around 7-30 8 am.