Arm Drop/Grudge Racing @ LVD this Friday. Whos in?

well i guess we will find out if he gets her back together for friday…either way my cars faster than both of theirs hahahah

he went 11.2 on franks old whooped slicks. chris has some fresh ones now

Lol wait who has the faster time slips?

haha adam and chris, although i got adam on motor in first all out pass…i wasnt dissappointed with that.

hey iceman when you ran on saturday how dusty was it? thanks.

honestly it wasnt terrible. parking lot/staging lanes were pretty bad, but the track was prepped excellent. at the 330 adam and i walked out and almost pulled out sneakers off. they kept the area in front of the track pretty clean throughout the day too so not alot of dust was carried onto the track.

Ha ha nice. Now go adjust your suspension so it squats and hooks and does wheelies

good to hear. still debating if i want to run tonight.

come over and help lol…im running new -6 tranny lines gonna drain the trans fluid and refill it, gonna run that evac system to the exhaust then im good to go again. im waiting on parts :banghead…i did put a baller shifter cover on today! lol

well the track is prepped AWESOME saturdays, i dont know if ill ever waste my time running on a wednesday again. but im guessing since it rained a little bit since saturday some of that dust has since washed away. i dont see it being terrible up there.

When you working on it? Im waiting for Nick to get back to me so help with control arms and possibly do delucias gasket then im sure they will head over

well my lift is occupied for the next couple days so i might just do it at my house, call me when you guys meet up, ill either be with adam or home.

Ok sounds good

Goin to pick up my trans soon. WOOOT.

Putting a trans in while sick ftl though :lol

Were you and hatefield kissing again?

no thats not sick, thats herps or the hiv…kissing hatfield is sullys job anyways

:lol no

:number1 this

Lol hatefield is sick to.So I think Adam and Dan shared a milk shake then Dan made out with Hatefield

It was a gay orgy of epic perportions…

stop being a pooooosay and get that shit DONE.

do you have a spare helmet for friday? it’s gonna be hard to whoop my ass if they don’t allow me to race!