Artist takes a stand against Muslim Extremists

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/10/16/artist.controversy/index.html

HOGANAS, Sweden (CNN) – Swedish artist Lars Vilks says all he’s doing is taking a stand in the name of artistic expression. But because of that stand, on this afternoon he’s lying low – on the ground, in fact – looking for bombs under his car.

Lars Vilks says if people don’t like his artwork, then “don’t look at it.”

Al Qaeda has put a $100,000 price on his head and offered an extra $50,000 for anyone who murders him by slitting his throat after the eccentric artist and sculptor drew a cartoon depicting the Prophet Mohammed as a dog.

:tup:

Only $100,000 huh?

is that in US dollars? lol

I think it’s time for “The Official NYSpeed Best Mohammed Photoshops Thread”.

[quote=“JayS,post:3,topic:37084"”]

I think it’s time for “The Official NYSpeed Best Mohammed Photoshops Thread”.

[/quote]

great idea. we will go from just having angry Violator to having pissed off someone else and then we will have to deal with jihad.

i say that we bomb those fuckers back to the stone age. then put Old Glory in the middle of the hole. then give them a warning that if u touch the flag then YOU WILL GET SHOT!

This guy reminds me of newman but much cooler.

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:5,topic:37084"”]

i say that we bomb those fuckers back to the stone age. then put Old Glory in the middle of the hole. then give them a warning that if u touch the flag then YOU WILL GET SHOT!

[/quote]

saw you just posted

hoped it would be really dumb

not disappointed.

http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2007/WORLD/europe/10/16/artist.controversy/art.burqa.cnn.jpg

“This woman told CNN she hopes to kill Vilks in the name of Allah.”

How can she kill him if she can’t see him?

hars

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:5,topic:37084"”]

[/quote]

We have the new and improved, JEG!!

Which “fuckers” should we bomb “back to the stone age”?

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:8,topic:37084"”]

“This woman told CNN she hopes to kill Vilks in the name of Allah.”

[/quote]

he’s screwed now. there are ninjas after him.

At least he is an equal opportunity offender:

Vilks, a self-described atheist, points out he’s an equal opportunity offender who in the past sketched a depiction of Jesus as a pedophile.

The video is definitely worth watching.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/10/16/artist.controversy/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

I’d be a bit on edge if I were this dude. The Ninja bitch lives 1 1/2hrs. from this guy and he also get gets crazy death threats.

any muslim extremest that trys to kill innocent live of any country that is allies of the usa aka bin ladin, zarcowe,and other terrorist that tries to kill people…except hillary then they would be doing us a favor!

they need to make a homosexual cartoon of mohammed getting pumped in the ass by a big black jew. not because any of those things are wrong, but because it would definetly deposit alot of sand in the already sandy vagina’d muslims.

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:14,topic:37084"”]

any muslim extremest that trys to kill innocent live of any country that is allies of the usa aka bin ladin, zarcowe,and other terrorist that tries to kill people…except hillary then they would be doing us a favor!

[/quote]

please don’t hate on me

just because i don’t talk good

kill all sandniggers

sorry newman u are wrong not all of these people deserve to die. just the head guy so they don’t try to fuck with us again.

Here’s the image they’re all pissed off about.

:lol: Looks like it was done by a 5 year old.

that is it? oh brother i get worse on this site! lol silly Muslims.

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:13,topic:37084"”]

I’d be a bit on edge if I were this dude.

[/quote]

yeah id say somethin bad is gonna happen to him