ASE test results

Anyone recently take any ASE’s? I found out today that i passed all 6 of the ones i took a month ago. I passed A2-A7. I’m pretty damn happy because I thought i only passed like 2 or 3 of them cause they were pretty fuckin hard. How’d everyone else do?

awsome :tup: My old man is Master Certified. Has taken and passed everyone for Automotive Mechanics and Autobody

ya we always get ase style questions at school. tech A says blah tech B says blah…not as easy as it looks, :tup: to your results though

Sorry, your account information is not yet available. Your account information will be available one business day from when you created your MyASE account. Please check back later.

so annoying…

lol mine said that on thursday so I was dying to find out my results

congrats hun! :tup: :slight_smile:

Congratulations, people dont get enough credit for passing these tests as people just look at us as grease monkeys with patches…

I personally am Master Certified and have L1 done and certified, I need to recert this year though.

woooo 3/3

C1, A4, A5

:slight_smile:

couldent agree with you more…people make fun of me for going to school to become a grease monkey…ill have the last laugh when i charge them 1300 for a brake job:shoot: