Ask me for stereo help.

If anyone has any questions about any stereo wiring or matching products for the best results send me a PM. I’ve been installing stereos for about 9 years now and also worked in a stereo shop for about 2 of those years. I also did quite a few remote starters and alarms so I can offer help on those as well. No question is a stupid question! It’s better to ask no matter what it is if you’re not sure. I’m sure most of you know the risk you take with wiring something wrong. Good luck to all and I hope I can be some help.

I have 8 1,000 watt ultracheapo Gar Chrome dvc Subwoofers, and I was wondering if i can hook those up to my Pyramid amp that is 1000x4 cause i i figured that with that amp ill get 4000watts and i added up the sen.db and it looks like i might be playing around 480db and thats going to be loud right?

lol Nice to know sombody else out there is willing to help.

Slowmaro91RS>fish ass

sponsor > non sponsor

true

how come pewters 8 track wont fit in his chevy truck?

it does,duck tape>*

west virginia chrome

yeee haw… so yeah… how can i get my day time running lights to shut off and also… it seems to have a evening setting on my car that turns the freakin head lights on… how do i get them to both shut of and only turn on when i turn the freakin nob on the turn signal.

car is a 97 grand am GT auto had a 3.1 in it. pretty much basic options.

Guess it’s a bad idea to offer help on here and expect anyone to take it seriously. Oh well, I tried.

shrink yer sig and i might reconsider

unplug the sensor

cant find it… its not on the top of the dash… like most are… :wtf:

if u click on ur e-brake one or two little clicks,the day time lights will go out

can i do this for my camaro???

:dunno: can u?

hilarous…

is this possible to do to my car? i hate that they come on

i know that they can… ls1 to svt did it to my car before i bought it because it has HID’s and he said that he didnt want the hid’s on all the time.

the ebrake holds on the first click on this car. the DTRL’s im not worried about they are a seperate lightbulb for it. ill just unplug the lights. but the whole dark setting on my head lights suck balls

yes u can

sweet, where is this sensor at?