[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:21,topic:30159"”]

lifted cavi FTW :lol:

[/quote]

thats a very sensative subject for me right now :cry:

[quote=“juniorj,post:23,topic:30159"”]

thats a very sensative subject for me right now :cry:

[/quote]

it could be worse, you couldve botched boosting a honda :lol:

that’s when you follow them home…always scares the shit outta kids like that…

me and a buddy a long time ago were cruising around…some kid cut me off, i flicked the highs at him (was at night) and he flipped me off…

so we followed them for 30 minutes or so, he kept going in circles, and eventually went home…we both pulled in at the end of the driveway…and got out…and watched him walk into his house…he didn’t say a word :lol:

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:24,topic:30159"”]

it could be worse, you couldve botched boosting a honda :lol:

[/quote]

or have a car better then a beat 4.3 chevy pickup :smiley:

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:26,topic:30159"”]

or have a car better then a beat 4.3 chevy pickup :smiley:

[/quote]

:wink:

Definitely sounds like the assclown’s that work at Ying’s, and are always driving around Mighty.

the 2 cars camaro joe is talking about is a dover white eclipse and a Red GTP supercharged Grand prix, which i might add almost side swiped me coming off ward road.

I think i seen this cavy.the one with gay wing and gray bumpers.Him or one of his friends put a Blow off Valve on the intake so it would make noise.Some reason they couldnt get it to work:bloated: :gotme:

Theres a POS white cavvie a few houses down from me, i think he has a painted park bench, might be aluminum… i dont pay much attention to it. Its prety riced out, he parks sideways in his driveway, and its raised a few inches…

god i hope those fags dont come to southgate anymore.

aww he was just trying to get close to you marcus… you were wearing a shirt right… cause that would be totally gay if he wanted to get close to you with out a shirt on

the driver of the cavalier is Rich Cleasattle, hes a douche. enough said.

lol that sounds kinda like seattle spoken by a dislexic

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:25,topic:30159"”]

that’s when you follow them home…always scares the shit outta kids like that…

me and a buddy a long time ago were cruising around…some kid cut me off, i flicked the highs at him (was at night) and he flipped me off…

so we followed them for 30 minutes or so, he kept going in circles, and eventually went home…we both pulled in at the end of the driveway…and got out…and watched him walk into his house…he didn’t say a word :lol:

[/quote]

wow thats really fucking cool. people like u get shot and its funny

or people like him get pulled over for no reason and get felt up by some butchy looking cop.