At Work

So does anyone actually work at work. cause i just sit here and surf the web while i’m at work. And it seems like everyone else does too.

haha I am with you on that

your in an engineering firm also arent you??

me

You don’t know how true that it…

working through lunch

Does it run yet?

Do you have to charge to smaller individual jobs? That kind of sucks about my job, you have to watch the budget almost weekly when you’re on a 1 or 2 month project. And when it’s only you and one other guy working on it, if you get behind, you’re finishing it on your own time!

So yes, I work at work. But take a few minutes here and there to check in. Helps clear the head.

I’m off today, but when I’m at work I try to do the bare min. because my dept is going down the hole. Mang. really doesn’t even care what makes it worse.

Now that I have taken on this job in DC, I actually work. In fact I’m trying to hire as many students as I can do delegate all of my work and I’ve just commandeered my coworkers students to work on projects for me. But somehow I still have time to post here :wink:

yeah i charge to different jobs, but the budgets are so big, i’m a drop in the bucket.

when the deadlines loom, and budgets get tight, i’m the fastest guy in our office, but other than that, i dont rush anything.

Ya…there are some slow days and busy days. I can only look at #'s so long b4 you have to clear your head. I am not an engineer btw…I am a financial analyst

I do quite a bit of things at work. I just get them done quickly to make the bosses happy then i can do what i want. today i made a license plate bracket for streetbike out of stainless. Its sweet. and of course clicked “new post” on pittspeed at least 2354 times.

I’m in a holding pattern: I have to wait for someone else to complete their work, since my shit is ready I have to do something to kill time. So I daytrade and occasionally post here :dunno:

all i do is wash cars and drive them all day…but i wont be driving them for much longer!

Washing cars, where do you work?

I work for a bank, and I try to get people to sign up for business accounts and loans. So this is a potential source of business…or something.

Anybody need a business loan?

Computers can multitask… so I work and browse the net at the same time.

I have one more day of being able to piss around online while “working”. New job starts Monday. I’m kinda hoping that I DON’T have internet access, because that would be bad. I lack self-control.

i do tons of shit daily.

I want to start a photography business.