ATT: Admin and WebMaster

I get the ModRacer newsletter in my inbox every so often, thought you guys might be interested. And it’s a free advert.

Please indicate if you are interested in your FREE full-page advert.

Designs must be submitted before 30th April 2004

PowersportPages.com (a.k.a. ModRacer) is an Online Directory of Motorsport in Ontario and we are very excited to announce having now expanded into the realm of ‘print media’. The web-directory is currently being converted into a physical colour booklet! And if you are a Motorsport Events Promoter, Club, Publication, Ontario Racetrack or related website with a reciprocal link back to our web directory, your full-page advert in our premier edition booklet is FREE.

Powersport Pages is the first complete Motorsport Directory of Ontario, which effectively presents manufacturers, distributors, retailers & services to the target consumer in a visually appealing, annual publication. Listing 1400+ local companies across the entire Motorsport spectrum, arranged in a conveniently sized (5.5 x 8.5"), durable, ring-bound, full colour format. The booklet layout will have 28 x (Product or Service) Category ‘tabs’ on the outside edge for ease of use, and will be distributed for FREE to the consumer and industry professional.

A ‘sample issue’ of an estimated 5,000 copies will be ready for distribution in May 2004 as a market test study. Initial distribution will include:

3,000 copies to be strategically circulated through trade shows and competitive performance events
1,000 delivered to industry manufacturers, distributors, retailers & service providers throughout Ontario
1,000 through key Motorsport clubs and select Ontario race tracks.

In spring of 2005, print circulation is planned at 40,000 copies.

For all linked Motorsport companies on our website directory, we have reserved space for a full-page colour advert in our premier issue at no cost. The only stipulation however, is that they must provide the design to be submitted before 30th April 2004. If you would like more info on this unique opportunity, our 2004 Media Kit (Adobe Reader .pdf file) can be found by following this link:

Powersport Pages Media Kit
(please email info@powersportpages.com if you have problems accessing this page)

Within this information package you will find all the pertinent details required to evaluate our proposed print edition of Powersport Pages. Please email or call (416-602-8749) immediately if you are interested in taking advantage of your FREE listing space in the first printed Directory of Motorsport in Ontario.

Powersport Pages - your directory for all Motorsport in Ontario…+1400 companies already listed !!!

Regards,

Dominic Rouse

Oh and for the artists here…

For those companies/clubs/events who will be submitting their FREE ADVERT artwork for the premier edition of the Powersport Pages Directory hand-book, we look forward to seeing your design.

Artwork Submission Deadline is 30-Apr-04

For artwork submission, we have created the following upload page:

http://www.powersportpages.com/clients/default.aspx

We receive an automated response when you upload your design and I will reply via email to let you know we received it.

If you would prefer to use FTP methods, let me know and I can send you the login details to access our client FTP upload folder.

Required File Format:

Platform - PC
Programs - Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop 6+
Formats - .eps, .psd, .pdf & .jpg (300dpi)

All fonts and original high resolution scans must be supplied. Allow for 1/8" bleeds for all images.

Please note the ad specs:

Bleed (WxH) = 5.75 x 8.75
Trim (WxH) = 5.5 x 8.5

…and the Artwork Submission Deadline is 30-Apr-04

Please indicate if you are interested in your FREE full-page advert.
(Unless you have already…thanks)

. . .

If you would like more info on this unique opportunity, our 2004 Media Kit can be found by following the link below. You will need Adobe Reader 5.0 to open this .pdf file:

Powersport Pages Media Kit

(please be patient…the Media Kit is a 700kB file that may take up to 5 minutes on dial-up to fully load.
Email info@powersportpages.com if you have problems accessing this page)

Within this information package you will find all the pertinent details required to evaluate our proposed print edition of Powersport Pages. Please email or call (416-602-8749) immediately if you are interested in taking advantage of your FREE listing space in the first printed Directory of Motorsport in Ontario.

Powersport Pages - your directory for all Motorsport in Ontario…+1400 companies already listed !!!

Regards,

Dominic Rouse

nice, thanks for the heads up.

Administrators, do we want in?

DRE

Yup, may as well, its free.

We need someone artistic to create the graphics… maybe yourself or
Gautam?

I have absolutely no time for any new projects untill the end of the month… I’ll try to get something ready… do we have a submission deadline?

DRE

April 30th

Let some of the other members have a crack at it, if you are swamped.

maybe get mike to give the artistic stuff a shot.
The PS work he does is amazing

I like Mike, he made my hamster.

Is that Mikeness, or Belluz? I can’t remember. And we need to get this done lickety split if possible.

MikeNess AKA Mike Hutch