ATT Unlimited Mobile to Mobile

Not sure if anyone heard about this but if you are an ATT customer with unlimited messaging, go into your account and change it to Unlimited Messaging with Mobile to Any Mobile Calling

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/messaging-plans.jsp

Unlimited Calling and Messaging to or from any Mobile in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S.V.I. Messaging Unlimited includes domestic Text, Picture, Video and Instant Messaging.

No extra fees or anything like that with this?

No I just switched it. My personal 450 min plan i had the $20 unlimited messaging plan. I just changed it to unlimited messaging with mobile to mobile and its still $20

Dope. Ill have to do it tonight then

Same goes if you have the $30 family plan messaging, you can change that over and all lines will be covered for unlimited texting/mobile to mobile calling.

cant find that option, just the $30 unlimited shared texting.

mobile to mobile is 5000 a month as it is correct? How do you talk over 5000 minutes a month?

I have 450 anytime minutes, and the only time I use them is when I talk to my parents who have verizon… and I still only yuse about 50% every month

You may have to call that one in. From talking to our Rep today, the online systems are still going through some maintenance by having to put in the 4G data plans for the Inspire launch on Sunday.

Its dependent on the plan you are on. Mine was right under my text message plan.

Its to ANY cell phone based in the US so it expands it outside of just ATT to ATT.