attempted a 6 gear burnout

the new clutch feels different i dont get the little slip when im stopped anymore

nice…were u down at Nocturnal Nights with this car ?

what motor combo is this car…

drool

yea i was there the first time and also last fri

496 bbc solid roller cam aluminum heads t56 six speed

very nice dude…next time ur there i’ld like to check it ou

nice vid, always sucks when that happens to a clutch. best of luck

oh wow… at the end of the vid i see the car reved real high and the wheels not spinnin… that blows!

Jesus. I think you were parked right behind my car at the first NN show.

yea i think i saw your jeep there

thats a bad ass car

I followed this car leaving Nocturnal Nights the last Friday it was there, and that thing sounded awesome, i love your ride…I was in the Durango that talked to you at the light by the convention center, and followed you through the tunnels.

yea whats up, are you the one who has that red chevelle project

x2

yeah, its done, except that we need a new oil pan gasket, the cork one tore, and its leaking oil like crazy, so we ordered a one piece rubber one, should be in on Monday.

Its definitely a beast, we’ll have to meet up somewhere and run em, I’d like to see what it’ll do against your maro

I think it was spinning at least through 4th and probably into 5th.

It can look a bit strange when watching spinning motion like a burnout on video since a camera takes I believe 60 pictures a second there will be numerous points that a spinning wheel will appear to be stopped because the spokes line up in the same place the last spoked lined up at 1/60th of a second ago.

you can do the same thing with a strobe light. Say you need to count teeth on a sprocket on a machine that you can’t shut down you can time a strobe light with the rotation to make it appear to stop.

hhahah that was so worth it

bad ass car btw

yea i will def like to race that chevelle. i had the same problem with my cork gasket, autozone has the felpro 1pc bbc gaskets in stock

yea the camera guy said it was spinnin hard till i shifted to 6th. it looks funny in the vid but it is probably because we filmed it with a cheap digital camera