Atten Pigblockelcamino

I did do whatever i could to pay for my car payments, It still wasn’t enough. ( a GREAT GUY NAMED B ) helped me out tremdisously. I thank him for that without a doubt for that month. Unlike you I swallowed pride and took on whatever. Instead of having to rely on my parents like you. You bought cars parts to feed yer addiction and not make payments. Just to better than yer friends and gain acceptance.
You have outstanding Credit Card debt . I HAVE ZERO!!!

“welp gotta throw it on credit card to get gas to go get parts”

NOT anyone can attain a CDL class A and drive big rigs. Pick up the CDL booklet from the DMV. you know all about the DMV since yer always STUNTIN and getting moving violalations. It says clearly and even on the Knowledge test NOT anyone can get a CLASS A. Shows how much you know fuckhead!

Yer going to teach QUIK way of knowledge to students:rofl: Better tell the bartering and book work and lack of Hands on experience know it all is a must! Day 2 thier goin to quit and think yer a jackoff like the rest of PITTspeed.

Also i never had moving violations if you want to bring that up, it was lack of making the fine payments for illegal stickers. Thats why i lost my license. A TRUE FRIEND INVITED ME TO WORK AND PAY IT OFF. sure it sucked, i sucked up my pride and got pissed off the day returned. Shit happens i wish i would of never ever of told you the BS! because you blew it out of propotion.

ICE ICE BABY…