Atten Pigblockelcamino

:rofl: I have plenty room to talk. Spilling my personal shit to everyone and anyone. Iā€™m making more bank with my GED diploma than with your ROX diploma and your triangle electrical tech diploma. UP THIS ONE NOW DADDY SKEEMING FUCKHEAD. your always degrading eveyone else. Itā€™s about time you get your treatment. End yourself in the city tubes using the NAAAWS!!!
You always saying how good of a driver you is. Iā€™m a TRUE professional now and is actually DOT and Federally certified. You think DAD will pay for your certification to up this one?

Who cares: Chad is making payments, something you will never do because you will inherit. Very Similar to yourself always saying to people, BOUGHT NOT BUILT.

PAID FOR NOT INHERITED!!! fuck you and the pink sky you live in.

I will continue. No matter if I get banned or not. I want PITTspeed to know your a true FUCKHEAD that will never learn of ones mistakes. Grow up. ITā€™S NOT A MATERLISTIC WORLD AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS! Dad will not save you from this. Bartering shit and scamming deals is not a life.

greatest quote Evar!

Shut yer 150 pound self. Whatever excuses you bring up you have no credit.
Better go to the bank and sign a loan with DADs co-sign to get the approval. Better fill up the tank so you roll up keystone. We all know your not making payments. Juice up hardcore and get that nifty slip you cant pay for. Dad approve the latest tune done? or did you fake buying groceries again for yourself? Dad still thinks you only added a exhaust doesnā€™t he. mean while your doing stupid shit on his note.

PROVE ME WRONG AND POST THE TITLE OF THE TRUCK.
its an 02. so yes 4 years of fathers payments of $24,000 should conclude. unless you mismanaged yet again.

Butā€¦is it still considered ā€œstockā€ if the wipers or factory tires have been replaced and a pink slip from the factory? JW

nope the wipers are stock. the door opening for his head arent. needs lambo doors for that. I can see it now with his white gauges and white valve covers in the silverado. lambo doors are next with the NAAWS line tagging along.

my car is stock. plus exhaust and front mount intercooler. everything else is stock

its takes a big bad v8 to beat a stock 4cyl! hahahahahahaha

hahahahhaah john edited it

:hsdance:

Do we really need to agrue STOCK ???
quik wins:boink

3.55 gears stock:rolleyes:. Chain down the motor Stock:rolleyes:. Serpetine belt off stock:rolleyes: Drag Radials Stock :rolleyes:
K&N Filter Stock :rolleyes:

if oil was changed itā€™s no longer stock. thatā€™s staraight from quik on steelcitystangs, yet his DADS stock notch is still stock with flows no cats gears, wires etc.

did you say up this one??? ok fagā€¦How about a technical college Instructor???..but not like im trying to eitherā€¦

and glad to hear you actually did somehting with your shit life besides ending it. its a good thing. and if your trying to get pittspeed to see shit thats going ot be good one. last i checked your track record isnt that great. and sorry for having a house left to me cause of a family member, again thats a bad thing

and anyone can become a truck driver. not the brightest person is a truck driver most of timeā€¦your example speaks for itself

youre a funny ass dude. 66months isnt up yet, and you must think high on yourself thinking you know shit about meā€¦ and all loans are solely on myself again something you dont have either. last i checked your car isnt even in your nameā€¦ last i checked it almost got repoed numorus times and almost ran your family members name thru the groundā€¦hows that feel?

lets not even go there saying no creditā€¦ lets see didnt you steal from a local shop? didnt you try to rip off another shop? you overlooked ppl that helped you out and ran their name thru the groundā€¦do we really need to go thru this againā€¦i already made you look like shitā€¦remember losing your mod powers cause you cant be trusted?..again we dont need to go on you fucking POS stoner

also you want me to shut upā€¦COME MAKE ME!!! it wotn ever happen

yea your car is stockā€¦your motor isnt factory for your carā€¦and werent you saying you were thinking of putting a LS1 in your car? also i recall you saying why dont we put a SR20 in the pinks carā€¦your reason being they dont blow upā€¦isnt yours hurt right now???

you lost to a stock MR2ā€¦enough said

didnt know QTPs are drag radialsā€¦again being dumb, sorry motor wasnt chained down

i could of swore the notch was in my name and paid for by me? but your going off shaggys word which is about valuable as a piece of shit

an this is a ON-topic thread about racingā€¦about Jeff and I not about ppl talking some shit

and to sum it upā€¦Shag or Jimmay or whatever your name is now. if you want to keep running your mouth on the NET why not do something about it elsewhere besides the net???

:itr41:

its in georges name

OH snap!!!

hey fag easy on the job skill bitch atleast he has a job he was a drop out