Attention 5.3L LS1 People, Input Needed.

so did the trailblazers and all of its siblings.

those 5.3s arent the same as the L33 5.3 HO motors which all 3 are still aluminum versions.

I like meatballs

fucking morons…way to jump the gun

solow and everybody else that can read 1

gillbot and 1slowbowtie -546893

Valvesprings are an easy swap. Sounds like it’d be fun for a while.

i’d ditch the ls6 clutch, unless you don’t plan on making too much rwhp and the car is fairly light

the springs are the gay

FYI ppl have used the stock single springs for boosted setups that are in mild ranges of the 8-12 psi. It seems the higher volume of boost from larger turbos along with higher rpms are really what causes the valve float. 918s will work as long as you got the new and improved ones. Running the Ls6 cam and those springs are plenty since the Ls6 cam in boost hits a wall around 5500 rpms and drastically drops in power at that point.

Get it, no matter what its better than a Hyundai

Truth

lol, if you need the internet to feel tough +1 i’ll be ok though.

otherwise I was trying to help an obvious douche who is trying to hide info. Excuse me while I tell you to fuck off now.

You are all fucking stupid and I hope you die. None of you know what the fuck you are talking about. You should all go and stick a knife in an electrical socket

Turbo silverado & i don’t need the internet to be tough or need it to be stupid like yourself

& who is trying to HIDE info ?

Apparently you do if trying to prove someone wrong from behind a keyboard gets your rocks off this much. I really couldn’t give two shits about you or anything else here.