ATTENTION ALL SON240SX.CA MEMBERS: RE: ASCHON

THIS POST IS FROM MAXBIMMER.COM WHERE ASCHON IS ALSO A MEMBER UNDER THE USERNAME: VERTAKUL

On September 8, I left a PM for Vertakul asking him for a number that I could reach him at regarding his thread for 18x8 BBS LM’s for sale.
He responded and after talking with him a few times, he seemed pretty trustworthy so I went ahead with the purchase of his wheels.
Here is the thread he had started:

http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77437

On the 19th of September, I went ahead with the deal and sent him a Money Order through UPS.
He received it on the 28th because of some type of shipping delay/mix up which he blamed on UPS.
Tracking number of Payment is: 1Z E67 567 04 6357 766 1 at www.UPS.com

Make a long story short, since payment he was reassuring me that there was nothing to worry about and that he was very well known on the Max Forums.
It is now October 28th and I have not received my wheels or have I heard from the seller.
Instead, he’s being a Pus*y and not responding to any messages/PM’s.

A copy of the Money Order is also here as well:

Adam, I don’t know what you think you’re trying to get away with.
I have your Name, Address, and Phone Number.
You last chance to return my Money to me is by Tuesday, October 31.
I will have you charged for Fraud and everybody on the Forums now knows all about you too.

IT’S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT OTHERS WHO ARE HONEST HAVE A HARD TIME SELLING ITEMS ON FORUMS.

Your Move As*Hole.

wrong section.

If you were smart, you would use this post as a warning in case he is selling anything.
But Thanks for the heads up on the wrong section.

If you were smart you would have gotten a tracking number for your rims… as well as insurance

If you were smart, you would use this post as a warning in case he is selling anything.
But Thanks for the heads up on the wrong section.[/quote]

:roll:

But Thanks for the heads up on the wrong section.[/quote][/quote]

You know what, I can’t say that you’re wrong.
I was reassured by the seller that as soon as he received payment, I was going to be given a tracking number.
Instead, the PUSY disappeared.
That’s what happens when you place too much trust in AS
HOLES on Forums.
PEOPLE LIKE ASCHON RUIN IT FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY HONEST.

However, crsbb, try buying something from E-Bay, First you Pay, then you are given a tracking number.

if it makes u feel better, i knew him pretty well before he moved out west. never would i imagine something like this happening. i wouldnt worry dude, hes self employed and always busy. i know ull get ur stuff bud