So i might be getting scammed

Well im posting this to get anothers opinion. I bought a few parts off a 240sx forum and the guy is giving me the run around.
Here is the story.
So i find the parts i need and asked the guy if he could hold them until i got paid and he said no problem. I get paid on 1-15-09 but i didnt have a paypal so i found a buddy that had one and sent the money on 1-17-09. He told me that he would ship it out 1-19-09 due to Martin Luther King Day. On 1-19-09 I asked him if he sent it out and he said he would in a little bit which was at 12:25pm my time (11:25am his time). At 5:30pm my time he gave me the tracking and when i tracked the package it said it was sent out at 10:30am which doesnt add up if that was before we even talked that day. So i asked him whats goin on and he said he sent the item to the wrong person then he gave me a bad rating saying i took a half week to give him the money which i clearly told him that i had to find a freind to use there paypal. Now he said he sent the parts to my address and the tracking number he gave me is not on record in the computer. What should i do???

Uhh, where does the tracking info say the parts are?

get a paypal and dont buy parts online until you have one.

The first tracking number he gave me is in Sacramento and the most recent tracking he gave me says not on record. But he sent me a picture of his receipt

I had one but my mom wanted to buy some diet pills online so i bought them for her and then the place kept charging me $60 and sending more pills so i had to get rid of my card.

how did he ship? I know USPS’s tracking system sucks even if he did pay for confirmed delivery.

might take until the next day for tracking information to be available

if he used USPS dont hold your breathe on them updating the shipping info. They are by far the worst at updating.

Sounds like you lost your money. Can’t really even open a dispute since it’s on your buddy’s info, lest you nuke another paypal account.

LOL. wow.

why would you do that instead of cancelling the diet pill shipments?

dumbass

if it’s USPS, I’ve had items arrive before they ever showed up on their “tracking” system.

lot of genius in this thread

+1

But you’re all sorts of messed up man, talk to some elders and get some solid life advice.

I nominate you for best post in January. lots of lol’s

I second the nomination. :lol:

Ok finally usps updated the shipping and it looks like it is shipped. I was scared for a while but i just checked it and we are good to go. yea i will never go through usps anymore

lol.

You should still probably stab someone, just in case.

Happens almost every time I get a tracking number from them. And these are the people some want in charge of health care. :wink: