Friggin scammers

I bought an item through ebay, and after nearly a month, and several emails sent, I had no item, no tracking number, and no reply from the seller. After informing him that I’m gonna go after his ass, I reported him to paypal. At first, he wasn’t replying, and now the sonofabitch submitted a fake tracking number to stall for time. Now paypal is going to wait another two days before resuming the investigation. Anyway… any tips are appreciated, and here’s the guy, so you know not to buy anything from him. I’m willing to bet his positives are just him setting up a network of friends and buying 1 cent items from him to give feedback, since he is keeping his feedbacks private.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=golden_triangle_united&item=120007302661&iid=120007302661&frm=162

Yes, that is my negative. I just left it right now after a month of my time and money being wasted.

Eh… I just checked my email… the reason why it doesn’t exist is b/c he only shipped it today (I bought this mid july). Should I cancel my claim against him, or leave it for now?

Leave it for now until you have more proof that things are on track

ya i’d wait til you have it physically in your hands, with that much feedback though he probably is busy and/or lost track of it. It’s always good to buy from people with tons of feedback but I find that you can never get ahold of those kind of people if something goes wrong.

wait it out. you may even get yoru money back AND the item

What was the item?

Sounds good. I’ll wait for now. I don’t really want to end up scamming the guy and getting item & money, but I do want to have the things in my hands before I give up on my money.

My guess… probably an Austin Powers Brand Penis Enlargement Pump…

These bad boys:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-90-91-92-93-94-240SX-s13-JDM-NISMO-door-sills-sill_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33705QQihZ001QQitemZ110020054037QQrdZ1
Yea, I’m a closet ricer. But I think they’ll add a very classy touch to the car.

AND an Austin Powers Brand Penis Enlargment Pump :smiley:

cut off his testicals and eat them infront of him if he dosent ship it.

tony imma get you a custom plate that says RICE4LYF

Can I have RICEROKT? I’d rock that shit.
Other options I’m considering:
O RLY
19SECY0
WHEEEEEE
JDM TYTE

I think I was the first one with these. They’re awesome…I love 'em.

People actually compliment me on them and they make the door close better too somehow… :lol:

Ah, so they are nice. Excellent, hopefully mine will arrive and I’ll get to be happy with them too. Could you post some pics of them in your car? I didn’t know anyone here had them.