how to tell if some1 is trustworthy?

so i want to pick up some wheels from the CA and paypal seems to be the easiest way to take care of this.

besides the person being verified, how would i find out if they have had transactions and if they went well or if they are deadbeats.

where are my internet sluths at? how would i find out as much as possible about this person?:hang:

I would just pay a different way. Have it shipped first and you have to pay the UPS man with a money order and sign for the shit before he hands it over to you at your house. Or have it shipped to a shipping place that you can pay them when you pick it up so the guy doesnt worry about you getting them free because the place wont give em up til you pay and sign for them and you yourself know right after you hand over money you got your rims right then and there.

Or see if he has an ebay account. Check his feedback. Or tell him to put it on ebay with a buy it now and you win the auction. Ive done that for people who were worried to send me large amounts of cash without some form of security. Saw I had alot of good seller feedback on ebay so id list with buy it now and theyd win it seconds after it was listed.

There are escrow services available that can take care of this. Not sure how much they charge but it would solve your problem.

How did you find this person? If a forum, what do other forum people say about them?

If eBay, how’s the feedback?

If craigslist… yeah, you’re gonna get ripped off there no matter what. I refuse to buy or sell anything off craigslist that isn’t local.

QFT.

COD can just as easily backfire. The UPS man will not let you open the box and inspect your new 19" cinderblocks before requiring the payment.

lol.

Check his ebay feedback.

I bought shit off Craigslist with no problem. Luck of the draw pretty much.