Paypal info

Hey guys. I’m planning on buying a set of brand newTein Flex coilovers soon for my car. The only problem is the guy lives in the US and is gonna have to ship it to me. He told me to pay him using paypal. I signed up and am just waiting for my bank account information to get verified. I just wanna know if this is a safe method to use? I worked hard for this money through my part time job getting $7.55 an hour (had to pay for my car too lol) and don’t wanna get screwed. How can I make sure that this guy is legit and make sure that if I don’t get the product he says it is, I can get my money back?

You can still get scammed using PayPal. You can bitch about it o PayPal
but they will only do so much. I’m pretty sure their mail boxes are
flooded with fradulant claims and shit.

Ask the person if he can do COD (Cash on Delivery).

I can’t think of any other safer method, at least none that I have tried. :dunno:

i can get em for you pretty cheap…give me a call after 7pm…
u wont need to worry about getting scammed and shit…and if not, use paypal with the guy ure dealing with and within 27 days if u dont get ure teins call paypal AND call ure credit card company cuz they will for sure give u ure money back and visa will get their cash from paypal…good luck
416 910 5550
peace.
varun

Alright man. I’d rather buy them from you anyways. I’ll call you today (Monday Feb 14) after 7. And for some reason, in my paypal account, I can only add funds through my bank account. Do I have to upgrade the account to add funds through my parent’s credit card or something?

u just need to add a credit card to it and select credit card as your default payment method. theres no need to upgrade the acct

Hey man.

True you can still get scammed using Paypal but, more times then not you get your money back. It happened to a friend of mine, here on SON’s, where he sent the money to the wrong Paypal account and they fixed it up.

As for G’s idea of the guy sending it COD, sure it’s great for you but now the seller will go through what your talking about now. How does he know your gona pay.

You don’t have to upgrade your account to add a credit card. Go to Verify Your Account, and they will ask you to add your credit card info and it will also give you that option in the Send Funds section. So you’ll have your bank account and credit card available to use.

Now I would have to say use Varun (slipperysilvia) to get these from if he says he’s got them. He is an A1 seller and you NEVER have to worry about getting scammed.

Take care

Easy 8)