Can somebody loan me $.50??

i just ordered this DVD on e-bay and the fucker included shipping insurance and i didnt notice it and my next paypal deposit isnt for like 5 days. Ive dealt with the guy before and he’s a prick and i know he’ll give me negative feedback if i dont pay him in time…

so can somebody hook a nugga up and paypal me fiddy cent?

I’ll pay ya back double your investment in a few days. :wink:

thats some funny shit. you must be kidding

Originally posted by Quik
thats some funny shit. you must be kidding

:rofl: yeah it is funny. I e-mailed the prick, im 46 cents short, and he told me if i didnt have all the money then he would leave me negative feedback. What a douche. :mad:

that sucks

Originally posted by Quik
that sucks

meh, its no big deal. i dont use ebay all that much.

just sign up as a different user:D

just punch yourself in the nuts for being a retard and not just buying a premier paypal account where you can just send money direct without adding it to your account first

Originally posted by whitey
just punch yourself in the nuts for being a retard and not just buying a premier paypal account where you can just send money direct without adding it to your account first

i didnt know you could do that… :cool:

give him some negative feedback :cool:

Originally posted by turbotalon91
give him some negative feedback :cool:
YUP DO THAT,tell them how petty he is!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar
i just ordered this DVD on e-bay and the fucker included shipping insurance and i didnt notice it and my next paypal deposit isnt for like 5 days. Ive dealt with the guy before and he’s a prick and i know he’ll give me negative feedback if i dont pay him in time…

so can somebody hook a nugga up and paypal me fiddy cent?

I’ll pay ya back double your investment in a few days. :wink:

still need it? give me your paypal account name.

Originally posted by whitey

heh, loosing your password from them is fucking hell… my mom forgot her password and we ahve to call them to reactivate it, we have to have our accounts #'s, all kinds of shit… its more of a hassle then its worth…

Although we had that on her acount I used my debit card on another account as a CC and it worked(I had my bank account that my debit card uses on that account too) when my account wouldnt… I really need to reactivate her account…

first off… you can request your password to be sent to your email… second you can simply change the primary emial to another account that you have the password for.

3rd. you don’t need a premier to directly tie a bank card to a paypal account,… you DO need it in order to accept credit card payment.

and 4th, darkstain, i’ll paypal you a whole dollar if you need it…

Mike, do you still need the 50cents? I just got some flow$ sent to me for some parts, so it’s no trouble to take it out of that and shoot some to you. Let me know! :bigthumb:

Originally posted by 8Grand
heh, loosing your password from them is fucking hell… my mom forgot her password and we ahve to call them to reactivate it, we have to have our accounts #'s, all kinds of shit… its more of a hassle then its worth…

Although we had that on her acount I used my debit card on another account as a CC and it worked(I had my bank account that my debit card uses on that account too) when my account wouldnt… I really need to reactivate her account…

Where did you get the actual pjone number? i cant get into the email that i signed up with and when i email them and tell them to reply to my new one i dont get the email cause i guess they send it to the email you signed up with

i have to change mine everyitme i buy soething cause i never remember it. stupid need letters and numbers

Originally posted by tsibribri
Where did you get the actual pjone number?

Do you need Paypal’s office number?

It can be found here:
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone

Your welcome. :slight_smile:

oh , my bad i meant ebay do you happen to have that one? all i can do on the site is email them and they send it to a non active email (the one i signed up with)

Ooooooooh… you need the number for Ebay, that one’s gonna cost ya! :slight_smile: :smiley:

:cool: thanks guys

paypal = dsmracerxxx@hotmail.com