Attention Derrick Corp. Crew

Good luck to everyone that works there.

nope i said that correctly, but he wouldnt show me the 2 garages in the guest house. those were his “special cars”.

Billy Derrick? He’s got the Maserati, Porsche, Range Rover, Mercedes, and a BMW I think. It’s a five car garage. In the other garage was an early 90s Mercedes in Mint condition I believe, and another Mercedes If I remember correctly.

I really don’t think money is so much the problem rather than being ahead so many units and not having anything else to do. Billy is a great guy from the few times I’ve met him.

I know for a fact we have machines at Tyson chicken and machines at Hershey chocolate. So it’s not just coal/oil, but that’s the majority.

True, but we have slowed down a lot in the past few months. Hopefully we will pick up soon. Well in ICD that is, you’re in space right?

My cousin is head of HR at Moog. Great fucking company.

yes it is billy derrick. i have a picture of his masserati, porsche and his benz. there was one rover in the garage and one outside. i did the valet for his private party last night at his house. what an awesome experience i must say.

the party was fully catered, there was a chef cooking pasta to your preference and adding any ingredients you wanted.

quick picture i snapped, i was trying to be professional about it and not lose it when i saw his masserati.

sucks to hear that they are doing another round of layoffs. I’m thankful we have a gigantic backlog at Cameron.

+1 i quit derrick just in time. Funny thing is bill gross warned me that cameron would lay me off and i was safe at derrick.:roflpicard:

Im glad to see that bill derrick is finding ways to ruff out the hard times with catered private parties and exotic cars.:spank:

im sure what he spent on his party was his own money and nothing that can equate to the loss the company is suffering.

Definitely. I think he bought that around the end of summer. I heard it’s from down south because he couldn’t find them up here. The car is gorgeous and…Automatic. No more silly paddle shifters.

The Derricks do treat there employees well at Derrick. Pretty good pay, Xmas party was outrageous with a stocked bar, HUGE amount of food and upped bonuses.

that sucks for everyone that lost there job but that’s the nature of the beast with factory work. For a couple months you can’t keep up with demand and then before you know it there’s nothing to do.

I designed that house for Bill. :). I have renderred 3d models of it and a few floorplans.

you mean that house?:carnut

Is that off buffalo creek rd?

It looks like the one around the bend on River Road in NT north of the waste water plant.

You love him dont you?

it doesnt hurt to be envious of a millionaire does it?

No I think you wanted to spend the night or something.

yup your right, because i have a good work ethic and know that someday it will pay off, that makes me gay.

dont be a hater.