attention mike S&S

i seen you got the DEI CryO2 System i was woundering it says on ther web site that it comes with a wot switch is there a way to set it so you can just hit it and it will freeze the intake its self ? or do you got to have it so that it sprays kind of like the nitrous does when it hits wot except its not a gas / nitrous mix its just co2. i was thinking about getting one of those kits as well for my new aem cai so wheni hit the one switch it will freeze the pipe and i can control that with out being WoT and so that when i am WoT the nitrous is going in insted of the co2

hit me up on aim if you got name is viper8854 thanks

pm

Yes you can…

Yes you can…

cool was woundering when it said on the site about it haveing a wide open throttle button was like WTF i want it so that i press the button and it will freez the intake

it works both ways and the Bottle kit comes iwth a cheepy WOT switch (which I replaced with a NX Electronic WOT switch), and it comes with a push button, which I actually used for the purge to fill the lines up. I suggest some type of purge so your not wasting time (they sell a singel and dual). The selinoids have maximum suggested activation time of 20 sec intervals. So with the purge you can fill the 16 ft Line first then when you are ready to freeze the intake section, you can do it with out wasting Time or CO2, especially if you use the WOT switch during your run.

just get a nitrous kit. this cryo stuff is right there with the tornado saving gas and k&n filters giving 10hp

just get a nitrous kit.

i got anitrous system just was thinking about giong with this as well as the nitrous

and mike have you tested it out at all yet does it work good?

just blow nitrous on your IC / manifold as the ‘purge’ then spray.

that’s my gameplan.

No because the car is probably sold end of this week so I havn’t tested it out yet.

waiting to see what happends with this guys loan and he is coming over friday when I have off.

You could get a second set up for what Sonny stated, but the only difference is with the CryO2 kit it is staying cooler longer becuse its incase in metal and isn’t sprayed then disipated immediatly into the autmosphere (except for the DEI Cryo Intercooler sprayer).

If you spray nitrous onto the outside of the manifold or intake its going to warm up extremely fast and dissapate. The DEI kit feeds COS into a bulb for the intake cooler which holds the CO2 there inside the actual intake (its not as big as you think. For the fuel rail cooler its a seperate chamber which runs close and parallel with the fuel line (fuel passes through the same block).

You could get a second set up for what Sonny stated, but the only difference is with the CryO2 kit it is staying cooler longer becuse its incase in metal and isn’t sprayed then disipated immediatly into the autmosphere (except for the DEI Cryo Intercooler sprayer).

If you spray nitrous onto the outside of the manifold or intake its going to warm up extremely fast and dissapate. The DEI kit feeds COS into a bulb for the intake cooler which holds the CO2 there inside the actual intake (its not as big as you think. For the fuel rail cooler its a seperate chamber which runs close and parallel with the fuel line (fuel passes through the same block).

my nitrous system is a wet kit i would need a dry kit to do what he said about. does the kit come with the intake cooler with it or is that a nother thing i would have to buy? i think i might ordero ne of these kits friday

i got a purge for the nitrous now i will have to get one for the co2 if i go with it dam there is going to be a lot of shit under the hood

Everything is seperate.

-Base kit = Tank (5 or 10 lb) and the wiring stuff

then you buy the componets you want.

-Intake cooler
-Fuel rail Cooler
-Intercooler sprayer
-Purges
-Timer

what did you have the intake cooler or just the fuel rail?

both but the rail isn;t in the car. ran out of time before hershey in may.

What did the intake cooler run you ?