Attention NYSpeed Sabres Fans.

I remember that… Remember when Crosby beat him for the medal?

Why did we merge with PittsStain again?

5-0 now after a shorthanded goal.

Mike Weber’s elbow did them A LOT of good in their effort to win the game </sarcasm>

the sabres jerseys are so ugly

I must, anyone who knows anything about hockey isnt a sabres fan.

its the most lazy club I’ve ever watched play, the only person with any energy is sabretooth or atleast was.
I’m not gonna get into another “why you think miller is the best goalie ever because you play hockey at a rent a rink as a goalie” argument again.

as for the rangers lighting up anyone. Everyone has off games, i scream at the tv when the caps are being lazy. When ovie is getting double , tripple covered.

anyone can have a few bad games, just not 82 of them in a row every year for the last 25 years.

this is the first thing I can agree with shitspeed on, the sabres fucking suck as a hockey team.
They had good talent, gave it away, the person they kept and over paid, is good, but not 7 million good, id like to see him go to another club where he had to actually try to be humped by the entire city.

they still havent filled the gaps of losing biron, drury and briere. and they never will.

Lalime is awful, miller is average at best, roy and vanek cannot carry the entire team, so playoffs arent even a pipe dream at this point. Ruff dosent need to be coach anymore, the player scouts are fucking terrible, and they cant trade / free agent worth a shit.

Name one good thing about the club, besides that its local? I’ll wait.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

oh, and i fucking hate the pens. i hate pens fans worse.

They hump the shit out of cry baby crosby who whines his way thru everything, and they really need to give the fucking credit to malkin, who is the worlds straongest man because hes carrying the team on his shoulders.

Are you retarded? Malkin hasn’t done shit this year and has missed the past 4 straight games with an injury.

We have won 12 in a row and Crosby is on an 18 game point streak. That’s 20 goals and 16 assists for 36 points in those 18 games.

So explain to me again how Malkin is carrying the team?

i was refering to thier “cup run” pay attention, i dont give a shit about them this season. 4 things exist to me in PA

legal offroading, a shit load of trees/ stupid people, the flyers. nothing else matters. All crosby is , is points. when he starts hitting, fighting, and stops whining, maybe learns that back checking works better than whining, then I’ll pay attention, until then hes just another face in the crowd.

Just an FYI I saw nothing that referred to their “Cup Run” in your original post, go back and read it.

Call him a whiner all you want, that’s all you got.

They bring a hell of a lot more excitement to this city than the Bills do, IMO. But I know this isn’t a comparison of Buffalo sports teams. I don’t know how you can say though that Miller is average at best. Flat out that was probably the dumbest statement you could have said. The Sabres don’t get half as far as they do without him in goal. And they don’t hand out the Vezina trophy to just anyone. I’ll just stop there though as it’s probably not worth getting into an argument with someone who doesn’t know shit about goaltending and thinks Biron was a loss.

If we lost anything with Biron, it was solid backup goaltending, which he now provides for the Rangers. 7-0 Rangers tonight, you’re right, Varlamov is a beast :smiley:

They always give the vezina out to avg players. You whine more than Crosby. 82 bad games a year for 25 years? Making the finals is a fluke I know. Thats like saying the Bills were fucking terrible when they went to 4 Superbowls. Your head really is in your ass.
Plain and simple Pitt is a better team. They handed us our asses. It happens. Call crosby a whiner all you want but the boy can play.

yeah so, i was there and i cheered for miller because i’m an american. when the moment was over i booed that motherfucker cause i’m a pens fan.

i’m sure one of the things mario has schooled crosby on is to be more like wayne in that regard… mario was a big dude and got pounded and refs didnt call shit his way. crosby is more built like wayne and he probably said let ur teamates handle this shit, you just score goals. its not being a pussy, its being a smart player that wants to win titles… something the city of buffalo knows nothing about besides soap.

he was a huge loss, more than most people realize. people seem to forget how many games he stole for the sabres when they averaged 9 shots a game.

lol @ sports

um USA vs world > pitt vs buffalo. support your own

everyone calling crosby a whiner - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2z6ApUEuQ8

he has worked so hard his entire life to be one of the, if not the best player in hockey right now, and he has been picked on the entire time. it really must be tough being on top

I don’t care if he rapes or drives a rape van, I’d love to see Crosby on our team… but we’d still find a way to suck.

:slight_smile:

last time i checked fighting doesnt win you games…points kinda do. so he can cry all he fucking wants if hes helping the team win.

This thread needs more boob shots at hockey games.

arch angel suuuuuucks