Attepted breakin/vandalism =(

After work I went to the parking lot and I couldnt get my key in, so I took a closer look and there is like a little square metal peace in there that isnt big enough to fill the entire keyhole but maknig it very impossible for me to take it out. Im soo frustrated and angry because now I have to climb through the passenger door to get to the drivers. and my bike is also out of commision. such a bad month. end rant =(

anyways do you guys know if there is a way to get it out? can a locksmith fix it? no ideas come to mind and I cant pick it out.

Can you get at it with a pair of needle nose pliers?.

If it doesn’t come out, your lock may be broken.

I’ve had some luck using stiff paper clips bent into a hook to get out foreign crap from keyholes.

Such a hassle when things like that happen, it’s brutal, when that happened to us I felt like just going on a rampage…

not enough clearance for needle nose pliers. I will try with paper clips tonight

Break ins are so lame. Attempted break ins are even worse. When my car was broken into, all that was stolen was some burnt CD’s, and a dirty black hoodie. Cost me $150 to fix. Made me so mad.

Good luck with the paper clips though. Hope they work out and the lock isn’t busted.

yah same here my old car was broken into 2wice…i for a jacket and pack of smokes+ my cashless wallet with alll my cards… broken handle and cylindyr lock as a resault
2nd time assholes stoll my axespray and and old ass cell phone i had in the glove…these were pros haha even attemted to start my car with broken key chunk i kept in glove just for # on it in case i need locksmith to ever recut it . anyway i have ama so they came and charged me 10$ to remove shiet they jabbed in before trying to use broken key end and lube it up.

Atleast they didn’t key up the car… I knew a guy with a Stang when they couldn’t get the deck out, they broke all the glass and keyed the fuck out of it, I’m talking right to the metal.

If you haven’t had any luck an dyou’ll be at the DTP show, find me, I’ll give it the old college try.

thank you guys. I really appreciate it