ATTN: ANTLS u dumb f*ck !!!

:banghead

buy a car, keep it

Singh, If you seen this car, you wouldn’t want me to keep it. But prolly keep my next car, whatever the hell it’ll be.

the lower threaded part of the shocks will be here via fedex but i wont be there to sign for it so who knows. this weekend they will be done for sure

idk dude, u should open up a dealership

I sold those because I had a good deal on my new wheels and wanted something lower offset to do a little stretch on.

sean was in the back of my car last night and they were rubbing. time for -1 camber in the back.

toyota>diesel>* for DD

if they made a turbodiesel AE86 i would cry

diesel>anything for a DD!!!

40+ MPG is ftw, plus smoking people out is always fun

I was driving behind the red dodge the other night, could not see a damn thing! So much smoke!

cool story brah!

pjb*

Because I can jump in it and drive it anywhere in the USA/Canada right now, without worrying if it’s gonna shit the bed on the way there. According to this thread, you paid 4x as much for your daily driver and can’t do the same thing.

As far as looking like a ‘chode whister’, apparently you’ve mistaken me for someone that gives a fuck.

QT with family is important, no matter how you get it. If it’s fixing your DD, so be it.

i can and have driven the M over 200 miles one way. took it to nyc 2x already. not worried about it.

and i guess soo.

a stockish E36 would be a fun DD. all cars have gremlins, some more than others, but how an older car runs/drives/holds up has alot to do with how the PO maintained it.

No it wont seeing as you just TOTALED IT an an hour ago :rofl

herd this. glad ur ok and just think, ur getting $$$ for something u paid $100 for. win win

sean, ur turn!

LOL i know sean was so jealous

Amazing anyone would insure Stallmer.