ATTN: Audi A4 people

cousin to mine and I love it, make sure the 1.8t has a belt change if over 70k and use only synthetic and your golden but dont be confused its slow as shit and always will be but as a dd its soooooo pimp

i personally changed the BELT on my 2.8

gotta know what your going to make them fast … ask darkstar , he knows his shit on making an audi bust ass

Umm… because he ran a 14.6 on race gas?

I know nothing about an A4 quattro 1.8T

seriously

absolutely nothing.

Quick and fast are two totally different terms. Making an A4 quick, is easy. Making it fast, is hard.

It has a timing belt, and it’s a pita to change the first time around. It handles very well for a 3300lb luxary sedan. Quattro is one of the best AWD systems ever made, but has been dumbed down in the past few years of production. Control Arms have a recall on them, but the local Audi dealer is Schmidt’s and they have a history of being douchebags about things. The k03 turbo is nothing but a pinwheel and is not all that durable to higher boost levels seen after chipping, but k04s aren’t all that exspensive and are capable of getting the car to move fairly quickly still with absolutely no lag. Try looking elsewhere, and you’re going to have trouble finding a car with as nice a build quality.

its an audi … are you expeting 10’s ?

the 350hp s4 cabriolet runs 14.3 and needs a v8 and a manual tranny to do it,

don had a slightly larger turbo then stock and an auto, and making his own chip for it , learning how to hack the computer code himself

don was on his way … im sure he’ll get to where he wants to be eventualy, he knows his shit is all im sayin

god thats so true … reputation points for you … lol

try working there for 5 years :whip:

and yes … i take back my fast comment and change it to “quick”

Umm lets see…

I had a 5 speed, with a K04 with k03 APR programming…

and an exhaust with hi flo cat

with no fancy chip made by anyone…

on pump gas…

and I pulled on ITRs… up top too.

i never even knew u had an audi, what did it run in the 1/4?

oh no.

sleepy said he pulled on ITRs up top. That means he has to be faster than ITRs. Which means he is faster than Don was, though there is no track time to prove it.

Nothing against either car, but a 14.6 and pulling ITRs is not very quick at all. If you want to beat fellow owners, then ok, it will do, but if you want to beat anything else, get something faster.

14.6 is stil like 2.2 secs off the factory MANUAL TRANNY time

Neg, stock manual time = 16.2

I ran a 16.2 with a 2.1 launch

Chipped 1.8Ts with nothing else run lower 15s (15.3-4)

Buy an A4 for what it is already… a nice daily, add some bolt-ons to keep you happy if you want. If your trying to beat everyone out there, get a different platform. A4 is a nice all around car for this area in quattro IMHO

Anyone who thinks they are buying an A4 to be a drag car is a retard.

Autobahn cruise missle.

deffinantly … if anyone knows the rail road tracks on genessee , 1/2 way between transit rd and the airport … you prolly know that its a pretty decent hump in the road, and its on a bend in the rd too

yea … well i hit those tracks at 100mph heading from calspan crash testing back to schmitts

after pulling out of calspan in a black on black 2.8l 5 speed quattro a4. i squared up at the first light, and some punk in a ranger pulled up next to me and threw revs, so i just slowly reved it to to like 5500 and waited for the light

light turned green, and i stomped the gas and let the clutch fly , and i litteraly didnt let off the gas till i was in 5th

got back to schitts with a shit eating grin … boss screams at me knowing i did SOMETHING, but not knowing what

end of the day, time to go pick the customer back up from work … this time i hit the tracks going 85 in the other direction

those tracks felt like a pothole, not RR tracks :slight_smile: the steering wheel didnt even try to pull left or right on me … just held the wheel where it belonged and the car just kept its course

theres a reason i wasnt allowed to take anything worth more then 21k off the lot … till the day i took a v8 a6 street racing when i was supposed to be having the windsheild replaced … then after the windsheild i was doing parking lot donuts …it was a 3 week old car :slight_smile:

I should ban you for doing that shit to peoples cars you asshole

word, wtf man :gay2:

W T F.

Adam - completely scratch my advice to go to schmitts.

Do it.

quoted for truth

:cough:bullshit:cough:

and if not, well you should be shot.

fucking fag