ATTN: Benny aka chubs and Cryan aka bikerboy

Please don’t use it as a winter car and let it rust :frowning:

o it will be a winter/daily. would u rather me drive the vette?

Yes?

on a positive side note, they do make great winter cars with some blizzaks :frowning:

well its a car right? as long as there is no rust to start with, it should be fine. its not like i dont take care of my cars. no worries big ben.

Keep in mind, even stock, the bumper sits pretty low. It will be a target for large ice clumps. You will be replacing the underpanel junk and possibly several bumpers. :rofl

Come on as long as it can push snow it can be driven in winter… Don’t ask how I know

yea i have always drivn low cars. the evo was slammed and i drove that. the gti is too. not worried about that as much as i would be it being RWD

14K for a plain e36? lmao. You can get clean E36 M3 for probably 11K.

E36’s are running for 5-8K.

yea i have seen 8-11k for the M3

My point is is you’ll buy an 11k M3 and put 2-3k into it by the end of the year. :rofl

I vote 337.

It’s unclear whether the OP wants an M or non-M, but I would think for much less than $14k it’s possible to have a nice solid M. Non-M, more like $6-$8k and you’ll have a pretty nice one already.

+1 on Blizzaks, I can vouch for these being good tires (on my other vehicles), although they are currently on the E36 and it’s still Fall!? (insert facepalm here). Also, I had Michelin Alpin PA2s before on an AWD vehicle (Evolution) and they’re very good, less noise and better dry grip than Blizzaks but cost a ton more (didn’t help they were 18s, haha)

My Blizzaks did work for years, had them on my last two cars.
Until last winter. Look how that turned out.
Big +1 for Blizzaks.

-1 for blaming Blizzaks for putting a woman behind the wheel.

Reading > You

I didn’t say they failed me last year, I did not use them last year.

blizzaks are $$

i would get a graspic gs tire. they are just as good.