Attn: Burnyd

go hit a 90mph curve ball, or hit a knuckle ball

i was there, and he backed out of a race against me when i was in an air cast and crutches :wtcslap:

discrace to canadians

Why?? Half of the ones who get paid $15+mil/year can’t anyways?

When the hell did u get an alltrac?

I thought u drive a 240now? wtf?

he has returned to the dark side

:mrT:

haha that green car was not a project it was like the village whore was beat the piss out of by every 240 owner in pittsburgh.

And hockey > *

your old car?

Is this one going to be fast?

No a car in Atlantic city I bought… Ima bring it to the pittspeed bbq… Its a nice car Some people have seen it so far… Ima post pics up later.

Its an alltrac its not real fast lol.

do u think u could say, hit w/ an average of .300 a year?

do pitchers still not have to bat?

They should hit 1.000 all year for that kinda dough, sorry to say.

We could go all day crunching numbers. Only formula needed: Hockey > Baseball.

thats like sayin, every time a crosby touches the puck, it should be a goal. or everytime wille parker gets the ball, it should be a TD

if u were not such a dipshit, and didnt try to be a smart ass, u would konw that the American League pitchers do not bat, and National League pitchers bat.

If burnyD is the goalie then YES

well AC, some of us actually play sports and not actually watch them.

against sidney crosby… hes a professional athlete

actually anoyone

ya, ur right, i still dont play football almost every single week, dont play flag football, and i dont play softball, oh wait i do, soo stfu skinny fat kid

oh, ya, and actually, if ur worried about hitting the pitch, u should then not look at the average, but yet look at the contact avg. then. b/c last time i checked there were 9 possible players to field the ball to create an out before the hitter makes it to first base

truth is no matter what I look like I will always be fat.