Attn: CAMPERS!!!

Go to Temagami, Ontario Canada. I’ll see if I can find the info for ya Andrea… gut google Temagami.

The place I stayed was on a small island and was $400 for a WEEK. It had a multi room house, hottub, sauna, houseboat rental, etc.

You can see the northern lights from up there in the Canadian wilderness :slight_smile:

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:18,topic:30067"”]

That’s not camping. You might as well stay in a hotel…lol

[/quote]

Never said we were really “the camping” kind. We’re all from the suburbs. :smiley:

X…

Theres an awesome place in Angelica, Evergreen something ill look it up.

Welesley (sp) Island State park in the 1000 islands

just got home from lake erie state park… had a good time. its in fredonia. beach, volley ball, etc…

The campground I go to has 2 cabins. Its mostly for tents and trailers. Its called Pine Acres and its in the Gowanda/ North Collins area. I’m a seasonal there. They usually have a band play on holidays. You can pretty much get away with anything there… well I can atleast, I’ve been camping there for over 10years. I think the cabins are around $40 a night

[quote=“ShiftDead,post:25,topic:30067"”]

just got home from lake erie state park… had a good time. its in fredonia. beach, volley ball, etc…

[/quote]

stairs, that area is really nice. there is a lot going on, and a ton of vineyards and shit. you should look into that… and let me know when you’re going :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:21,topic:30067"”]

Go to Temagami, Ontario Canada. I’ll see if I can find the info for ya Andrea… gut google Temagami.

The place I stayed was on a small island and was $400 for a WEEK. It had a multi room house, hottub, sauna, houseboat rental, etc.

You can see the northern lights from up there in the Canadian wilderness :slight_smile:

[/quote]

This sounds rather nice

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:21,topic:30067"”]

[/quote]

Did you find out any info yet on this place Josh? Can dogs go over the Canadian border I wonder.

Camping with a hot tub, thats more my speed

We always took paper work that shows the dog had all its shots when crossing the boarder. Sometimes they asked to see it, other times we went right threw.

The only thing more terrifying than the escaped lunatic’s hook was his twisted call!

Hey Campers!

[quote=“GSTairs,post:29,topic:30067"”]

Did you find out any info yet on this place Josh? Can dogs go over the Canadian border I wonder.

[/quote]

http://www.ketchunenylodge.com/

^^ That’s the website for the place. The owners are great people, and the island is really almost self-sufficient. But they have Rabbits that freely roam the island so you’ll have to ask them about the dog.

It’s $770 (I’m sure that’s in Canadian) for a week including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Here are some pics:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^holy shit i want to go there. wow nice