attn Domantion

u are correct sir and I would like these heads flowed on a flow machince so I could caompare them to my flow chart.

he doesnt need a flow chart…hes god at porting and knows what hes doing :rolleyes:

flowbench testing is used to develop the ports. peak flow numbers arent everything, but its a combination of those flow numbers and the velocity that makes power. anybody can grind away and make more room to get more flow numbers, but the flow velocity could be all screwed up.

Domination posted a link to a message forum on giving flow numbers to customers and inside there was alot of good information.

ya but that was goign by that they make power, those heads that he did…dont make power

lol ur post are just as bad as quiks. U just need to be more worried about keeping ur hair pretty then worring about what were discussing.

I kinda am bummed that the dyno graph we got didn’t show more gains than what they did. Especially when ignoramouses tried to take me down a notch because the fraternity of LSx is so sophisticated that little old me could never understand the complexity of the marvel.

On a side note, The AF was 13.5 and I’m uncertian what the timing was. Perhaps the mail order tuner wasn’t anticipating the flow improvement and its getting alot more air in than he accounted for. We could get more aggressive with the tune and pick up probably another 75-200hp.

lol dude I love ur post that make me laugh my ass off. They really show what u really know. But my favorite of them all is on steelcity stangs. U know the thread ur tryin to tell a guy on there how a turbo works. Dude that was a classic and one hell of a stupid post. Thanks man u made my day 75-200hp thats fuckin awesome lol:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

well the AF is kinda lean, u want a nice 12.7 or 12.8 on these cars. “bummed that the dyno graph we go didnt show more gains than what they did”…wtf does that mean??? come on, the dyno shows what you got, u didnt get more or less than what the dyno shows…

more aggeresive with the tune and get 200 hp??? :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

What’s even funnier is you guys taking him serious :rofl:

+1

but tuning will definately improve power… mail order tunes can only get you close

closing the thread… Its been bickered about for long enough!