Attn: Euro car owners. There's a new shop in town. Details inside...

Good stuff Jason, can’t wait to check it out!

Thanks to all of you :slight_smile:

Slightly on edge about the whole thing, the investment and all, but looking forward to it nonetheless.

Congrats Jason, you are 30 seconds from where I work (last building in Sonwil). Look for the bosses M5 driving by all the time…

[quote=“bracketracer,post:22,topic:35188"”]

Thanks to all of you :slight_smile:

Slightly on edge about the whole thing, the investment and all, but looking forward to it nonetheless.

[/quote]

Why? Your customers obviously have money. You will be fine.

Cool.

sweet! Good luck man!

hope to see some nice builds/maintenance threads

how much to put a driveshaft in a 1990 735il? already have driveshaft, new guibo, and new csb. pm me

Congrats. :tup:
In for BBQ.

So how do you say “mutherfucker!” in Italian? :lol:

Good luck!

[quote=“BikerFry,post:29,topic:35188"”]

So how do you say “mutherfucker!” in Italian? :lol:

Good luck!

[/quote]

Automobili Lamborghini!

[quote=“bracketracer,post:18,topic:35188"”]

Plus, making up new swear words costs a lot of brainpower, and I charge for that.

[/quote]

Haha. How are you with the Swedes? Particularly, a 93 Volvo 850.

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:26,topic:35188"”]

sweet! Good luck man!

hope to see some nice builds/maintenance threads

[/quote]

Ideally, I plan on incorporating that into my site, and posting on here. However, initially, I’ll be the only person there, so my time is going to be rather limited. Still, at least the Ultima build will be well documented.

[quote=“Carnut,post:30,topic:35188"”]

Automobili Lamborghini!

[/quote]

you know well :wink:

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:31,topic:35188"”]

Haha. How are you with the Swedes? Particularly, a 93 Volvo 850.

[/quote]

I’ve definitely worked on a few. Can’t say I’m the expert though. Eric at Universal is the older Volvo go-to guy.

[quote=“bracketracer,post:34,topic:35188"”]

I’ve definitely worked on a few. Can’t say I’m the expert though. Eric at Universal is the older Volvo go-to guy.

[/quote]

on colvin/kenmore… that place is nuts with old volvo’s and ive heard nothing but good thigns about it

[quote=“Viper966,post:35,topic:35188"”]

on colvin/kenmore… that place is nuts with old volvo’s and ive heard nothing but good thigns about it

[/quote]

Yeah. My old fridge (white 240 wagon) used to be serviced there. I stopped by the place a few days ago to pick up some parts.

Good guy. First time I’ve met him

Awesome. Thanks dudes :tup:

Good luck with your place, bracketracer.

Jason, good luck with the new shop!
For the rest, Jason is a great guy who does impressive work!

Thanks, y’all!

Just moved equipment in yesterday, and getting the 3 lifts installed on Wednesday. Then it’s time to do wiring.

Obviously, there’s a lot still to do, however I do have installed and operational lifts.