Attn: Euro car owners. There's a new shop in town. Details inside...

looking good

:tup:

congrats, and good luck man :tup:

jason, i heard don will be your 1st customer, im interested in the SS front lines asap, and then pricing out a timing belt…

if you need any help getting the place cleaned up and ready for business PM me on here or on dubsinthebuff, id be glad to help out.

Ocktoberfest BBQ in the Blackforest sounds like fun to me.:tup:

[quote=“speedracer329,post:44,topic:35188"”]

jason, i heard don will be your 1st customer, im interested in the SS front lines asap, and then pricing out a timing belt…

[/quote]

Yep, he’s going to be there dropping his car off at 8:30 on 10/1.

I’ll get a quick quote together for you in short order :slight_smile:

[quote=“cky89,post:45,topic:35188"”]

if you need any help getting the place cleaned up and ready for business PM me on here or on dubsinthebuff, id be glad to help out.

[/quote]

I may have a painting/decoration party/GTG soon, and will post up about it when I do.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:46,topic:35188"”]

Ocktoberfest BBQ in the Blackforest sounds like fun to me.:tup:

[/quote]

Exactly what I’ve been thinking. Once things are more presentable than they are now, I’ll be doing a grand opening/BBQ/beers. Look for it towards the end of next month.

you do any work on e30’s?

more like turbo e30’s?

:smiley:

[quote=“bracketracer,post:47,topic:35188"”]

Yep, he’s going to be there dropping his car off at 8:30 on 10/1.

I’ll get a quick quote together for you in short order :slight_smile:

[/quote]

What if I need work done before 10/1?:smiley:

[quote=“cky89,post:50,topic:35188"”]

you do any work on e30’s?

more like turbo e30’s?

:smiley:

[/quote]

I grew up working on E30’s. Hell, I still have the little valve adjusting pin wrench in my box somewhere.

Turbo E30’s, not so much, but a car is a car.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:51,topic:35188"”]

What if I need work done before 10/1?:smiley:

[/quote]

That would be kinda tough at this point. In addition to all of the work/cleanup/setup of the shop and office, I already have 3 appointments set for next week, and the way things have been, I’ll only work on 1 car/day.

Soooooooooooooooooooo…

Gotta wait until I open the doors, unless it’s something quick…you know, like a flash tune :wink:

[quote=“bracketracer,post:52,topic:35188"”]

I grew up working on E30’s. Hell, I still have the little valve adjusting pin wrench in my box somewhere.

Turbo E30’s, not so much, but a car is a car.

[/quote]

well then i may be bringing mine to you soon…

i’ll PM you with more info relatively soon so i don’t clutter your thread too much.

[quote=“bracketracer,post:53,topic:35188"”]

That would be kinda tough at this point. In addition to all of the work/cleanup/setup of the shop and office, I already have 3 appointments set for next week, and the way things have been, I’ll only work on 1 car/day.

Soooooooooooooooooooo…

Gotta wait until I open the doors, unless it’s something quick…you know, like a flash tune :wink:

[/quote]

With a quick suspension swap?:gotme::smiley:

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:55,topic:35188"”]

With a quick suspension swap?:gotme::smiley:

[/quote]

from one car to another, or an install on one Allroad? Either way, It would have to be done at the shop. I’ve finally gotten tired of working on a creeper/rolling stool/my back/etc.

You have a pm.:slight_smile:

I need a blower motor regular replaced in my 03 CLK55…I have the part…