ATTN: eye contact users

ahhhh, that’s sick, I never sleep at night without taking mine out

i do the same thing, i leave them in for like 3 months… i need lasik

and your pic freaks me out

I usually only wear mine for on the weekends and some evenings during the week if I’m going out somewhere. I don’t wear them to work because alot of the day I would have to wear safety glasses if i wasn’t wearing glasses so I would be wearing glases anyways.

But it really isn’t a big deal to take them out at night. By the time I am ready for bed they are usually already all dried out and messed up anyways. I have slept in them before and I could barely see in the morning. I don’t know how people keep them in so long.

ya thats what i heard…

I wanna get some glasses too. I’m always gettin shit in my eyes anymore. I got a sty now from some shit that fell in my eyes from my fucked halfshaft.

I leave mine in for a week or two at the most, then I will go a whole day without them. I used Optima for years, but my eye doc switched me to Optix O2 which allows a lot more oxygen through. He said I should be fine with wearing them for at most 5 days at a time. after seeing your eye, I’m definitely going to try to take them out every night. Oh yeah, I’ve used Opti-free express since about 1997 i think and have had NO problems at all.

Wow dude, guess that is the last time you leave them in that long :eek: :scared: Hope you heal fast! :slight_smile:

opti-free express here too

no glasses or contacts @ 24 > joo :slight_smile:

no glasses or contacts @ 38 > joo

heh, i cant wear my contacts for more then 16 hours or they dry out so bad i can barely see, rewetting them does nothing. I dont know how ANYONE sleeps in contacts.

As for what MP3ray posted… ouch, i never liked their solution to begin with… i think i use it for backups, but only to rewet my eyes. Sucks mac… if you dont have vision, buck up and buy some glasses and give your eyes a break for a couple weeks from contacts.

Yeah that totally sucks… I can’t wear mine for more then a weekend straight. BUT I do let my eyes “air” out for the few days after by wearing glasses.

Good luck gettin that cleared up - - Take out your damn contacts :doh:

i’d worry more about that unibrow…

:finger: