Attn: GTP owners

Just wondering how many people will be interested in an “off-Road test pipe”
eliminating the U-bend, Cat, and resonator. Being replaced with straight pipe and O2 simulator. I have noticed decent gains more so on upper end but def, noticeable. If interested give me a head count I will see what kind of pricing I can do.
Also Strut tower braces for the W-body, I make front and rears for those cars. A direct bolt in unlike the factory pieces that use sheet metal screws in the towers. Ours bolt to the factory struts. Have seen significant handling improvements without changing any other factory component. Can check pics of the front strut bars on the website. The rears are very similar.

For Pittspeed Members I will give a discounted pricing on the items if interested.

my mom might be interested in one

:bowrofl: priceless :beer:

she might try to stiff him too…

maybe silver, he just bought one because dad wouldn’t let him have a fast car anymore :greddy2:

:wtf:

x2

x3

i,ll def do it! i am too the point where i,m the one of the fastest GTP,s around,i am looking to get ported manis and this would do me great to improve the air flow,PM me or call mea t 412-302-8811.

Devin

i may be interested

hahahahahaha ouch!!!

Good thing you got a 2 door, u need the bigger opening to fit your head in the car :finger:

GETTY UP, GRAND PRIX OWNERS :beer:

I would definitely recommend these strut bars to anyone with a W-body. I had them installed front and rear on my GTP. The difference was night and day!

On top of that, I would also say getting the GMPP handling kit for the W-body is a must!!! In conjunction with Jeff’s strut bars, the kit completely transforms the GP from a wallowing land yacht to a respectable car in the corners.

How much for the strut bars? and they wont intefeir with my groceries would they?

$60 each but if you want both front and rears will do both for $100. No they will not interfere with your groceries :smiley:

bump

Yeah, I definitely need strut tower braces, front and rear. I priced them elsewhere for 200+.

ubend delete is the way to go for the gtps

Still trying to get cash together

Any pics? You making them for 04’s?