Attn: Hookedon240

SBC and call it a day. Way cheaper than any RB/K series/etc swap

******* RIP uncle dick…
Yesterday at 12:24am
· Comment · Like

owned.

LS1 is way better lol, probably cheaper if you get a good deal on a motor. I kinda wish I went LS1 :lol

not owned ,i dont look at your f/b crap and i really could care less ,i just pulled it out of my ass like you do most of the time

i know where there is one just layin around lololololollo

I was just thinking carbed old school 350. Yeah an LS1 would be better but more involved and more expensive.

Older motors are kinda heavy and carbs suck, but people do it.

yeah, carbs suck and theyre dinosaurs but for a quick and easy dirtball swap they work

carbs are way better at high rpm,s .

IDK I think a V8 running on megasquirt would be pretty sweet.

yooohooooooo whats guud widdd it

hahahahahahahahahahaha

shit never changes.

All I know is that almost 2 years ago at the chillin grillin parkfest that everyone talked shit about him and said that he claimed he had an LS1. They all said he was lying.

I also remember sometime last year that he dropped off his motor to get sent out and built at some shop as well?

As far as I’m concerned, he is imaginary, the car is made up, and its prob. one of the mods making shit up for some good rofls.

No one drives 240s anyways… they’re gay. Only because Ernie has one. “erngotti” y0. Ernie alone is worse than any PR… so say whatcha want about Hondas. I’ll take a whole island of PR’s with Hondas over 1 Ernie anyday. Atleast I could build a dominate baseball team… Imjussayin…

:lol at the above… Don’t give the mods ideas… :ninja

I’m tellin’ ya man… his whole persona… made up. Not real… No one can lie that much in the course of 3+ years… and not have one cool thing for their car. Not possible.

+rep

not real man… your whole build thread stopped. Had regular updates… nothing, not a single thing anymore. Fell off the face of the earth. Too much shit goes on and way too much to keep track of.

I dont know shit about anyones car anyways. ;p I’m just here to talk shit and bust balls.

ya i know… i really dont care… people believe what they do bc of what other ppl said. and/or ppl have no lives and sit on shift 24/7 thinking of ways to get +rep and lulz

Ya, that shit happens. I like shift, except when shift became a bunch of faggots standing up for Travis when he was running his cock sucker over on 518carscene.com. He then decided to run his shitter on here about whats goin on there, and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and defended Travis.

Shift became a bunch of faggots when I lol’d at him for his car burning… they told me I’m a piece of shit… yet that piece of shit is the biggest piece of shit and will never change and I knew that… he was nothing short of a cock sucker and what happened to him was karma. Everyone threw that dirtbag money and said aww, pooor you, you’re a scumbag, but here… he then scammed and stole money. I knew he wouldn’t change, and I’d still lol at him for any misfortune considering he made fun of a girl who has noeffinlegs!!!

Shift also became a bunch of faggots when Joey and I got banned for threats of personal violence when I attempted to lure some troll out of his house to go stand in a random parking lot waiting to fight me as joey and I sat on our computers and lol’d together. It worked… but we got banned. Totally gay.

So other than those three times, and douchebag or two with Travis Koch syndrome… this place is awesome.

how is this turning into a travis thread??? well whatever i guess thats the way it goes. someone post the burnt sti pics :lol