ATTN: IT Professionals

I’ve thought about getting back into the IT field, but then again I have it pretty good where i’m at. I guess selling UPS and Generator equipment is still in the IT ballpark. I have also been thinking about getting into the electrical end of our business.

thanks poo…

wait till you see whats in the hopper for 2007! This company is going to be amazing in a few years. I definitely see us being an industry leader in what we do.

Hey Oakland’s not that bad, thats where I work too, pretty much the Computer and Internet leader…but I’m always looking for something better as well, but don’t think I’ll find it around here so looks like I’ll be in Oakland for quite some time :bigok:

oakland is that bad… have you ever worked anywhere else? :slight_smile: i’ve been here about a year and it’s not my favorite…

Yea I use to work in Lawrenceville so its definitely a step up :smiley:

I work at one of the Universities during the day and one of the Hospitals in the evening. I don’t mind it.

Oakland is cool to work in…but sucks at the same time. Parking is expensive and a bitch- that was my main gripe.

Otherwise, Oakland above Forbes has a nice atmosphere- especially the area around the Cathedral/Mellon Institute/Carnegie.

I like my job because I get to tell IT guys they’re wrong :stuck_out_tongue: