ATTN: MCC & RIT area people, need room mate asap!

well, my student loan got approved for sure today which means i can move asap. basically, im looking to rent a 2 bedroom apartment in the crittenden way apartments which costs 715-725 a month depending on 1st or 2nd floor.

if interested in splitting the apartment please post here or PM me for more info. i need to be moved in before ocotber
because gas and tolls are beginning to take a toll on my wallet.

apartment includes. heat, hot water, AC, tennis courts, pool, storage in the basement. plenty of parking.

the downside: no garages.

also, i’m currently just looking for a year long lease.

i dont need cable, just internet access for school projects on my laptop. and dont need house phone.

basically just split rent, electricity, and internet bills right down the middle.

How much is it?! ahh i see 362 a month. ehh I coulldd. but I got free rent right now although its close to work. fuck!

715 for a lower, 725 for an upper.

EDIT: so like 360 a month per person for JUST the apartment. then add electric and internet bill.

If you become interested please let me know.

and if you could hook me up with a job that would be cool too… lol jk

i edited my last post like 80 times, so check for some info.

You would have to work full time, to work where I do.

When I was looking to live in Roch, I checked out Crittenden, def was nice. Also check out the place directly across from MCC, it was about the same price, but for students they gave you like a 1000/yr discount.

the place directly across from MCC only allows 2nd year students. and the only down side to crittenden was the no garage thing

[quote=“cky89,post:7,topic:35286"”]

the place directly across from MCC only allows 2nd year students.

[/quote]

Really? Must be new policy, so just lie about it haha.

they took my name and stuff down lol.

you mean the one on crittenden on the end closest to the mcc campus right?
they said there was too many problems with parties with the 1st years.

im like lady i need a place to keep my stuff, sleep and shower. shes like well they all said that. lol