ATTN: MOUTH!

I dont know who got what story twisted, but somebody better watch there mouth, somebody wants to talk shit about my work, bring it to me, obviously you got ur story wrong, pm me, call me or stop by, tell me the story u heard, and the one u were passing around another Shop, let me hear it in my ears.

ill let you talk to the customer himself, its not what you think, i promise you that.

so to you mr MOUTH i say stfu u know not what u speak

:zzz:

why dont u just pm him like you asked him to pm you? or talk to you in ur face? or call him

because i dont know who it is, or what he says, i just know hes wrong, and who are u 7500 post sn all motor? what was ur old sn, i dont reconize it

aa justin, nevrmind. belive me the story u heard aint what happened, actuall i have many witnesses and the customer himself to vouch for my work past present and future, and aside from getting railed by my tint guy, ive had no complaints concerning my installation abilities or craftsmenship.

wtf u talking about? what crack u smokin

Probably men’s ass-cracks?

whoring through…

I love the “i’m calling you out in public over the internet” threads. They’re all guaranteed to include the words “if you got something to say, say it to my face” in some way or another, and are all guaranteed to end up with both sides pussing out.

for the record, was in off topic, i moved it here.

if only there were a “i have sand in my gaping, cavernous vagina” forum for you to move these threads to.

lol

It’s been a while since Devin’s been banned… :drama: