attn quick or pewter

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611519

how would these heads be ao a stock motor any inprovement?

nope your stock 241 castings are better

they flow the same as your typical 241 or 853 heads but with that you gain some added CR. they will raise your CR up to about 10.7 to 10.8 and with that much gain in CR youl likely see a gain of possible 25hp. now CR is nice when using large cams.

best thing to do is get a set and add 2.0 valves in them and youll be set

for 150 adding valves wouldnt be bad im lookin into a cam in the future have a few other issues that need addresed.
how would you cam your selling and these heads with 2.0 valves work out

now do ported 5.3’s go with the t-rex? or are we getting into interference between the valves/pistons?

basically all im tryin to do is go low 12s to mid 11s and then im gonna leave it alone

work pretty well actually, biggest thing is instead of 67cc youre now at 61 but since valves are the same youre PTV should be an issue

now if you go with the tsp tv2 i already have a sweet tune for that setup. just ask 00blackss. he as the 5.3s with 2.0 valves and the TV2 cam and my tune

for the larger cam i got a tune what will work but needs some final adjustments. mac can verify the topend pull the tune has but i need to work on VE alittle better so he has better 2k and under charactiertics

should be fine but i would still clay the PTV

im gonna try and pick those heads up for a 100 we will see then if you still have one of the cams maybe that

sweet, if the TSP TV2 dont sell soon its going in a certain Fbody

i got some really good 853’s done up or pm slowmaro he has a good set of heads

how much for the 853

yes buy heads off brian and buy cam off me and youll be set!!!

its a moneything right now and then install

stage 2.5

shaved 32 thousand 2.055 intake 1.6oo exhaust manly springs $1300

a little out of my price range

its what thunder racing ran…stock 5.3s with the trex, its what i run with just a 2.0 valve in em

i wouldnt beable to do the decked ones that brian has i would imagain. id just have to go ported stock combustion chambered ones right?

fly cut ur pistons!

:kiss: