attn: shift 518.

Wayyyy before that too, but well done, yes… I had a sprayed prelude. Before that a Integra, and before that an even older Integra.

TJ had two Supras, both for very short periods.

Dana had his VW, Ray had his VW, Adam had his teg, dude… those were the fun days, but we were all young then. I think we remember those good times because we had the most fun then, could stay out all night, didn’t have real jobs, etc.

Yeah i remember Ray and Dana, even Abdels Vws. I had just started going to Albany around that time. I here you on that though. Id go up there until 3-4Am, go for cruises with the Leded guys, stuff like that. It was fun. We grow up though. Now fun for me is watching my son play little league, or my daughter going to cheerleading competitions. Oh how the times have changed ha

Anyone remember Jay Nixon’s black Supra that I BPU’ed in 02?

:rofl yessssss

Ive never seen that one. The only ones I have seen myself is Rays, TJs, and a guy from kinderhook who has one with like 20k on it.

i made this thread and i consider myself his true friend. fuck he was drunk at my house before he could legally drive i think…wait i didn’t say that.

and i think a lot of this has to do is a lot of people here have never seen a skyline in person before. the first time i saw an r34 in person was almost 10 years ago now. i’ve seen more then i can count, i prob saw over 10 last year alone, my car was parked in between 2 last year at a show, and i almost bought one over a year ago but the guy stopped responding to me.

ha, and i was the one that made him his first drink that night, and it was his last lol. Next thing I knew he was passed out on your front yard with his…wait…ill stop lol

As you know, I really, really dislike that motherfucker. I’ve worked on other area Supra’s but the customers don’t want their names mentioned publicly.

yeah if the guy from inderhook saw i posted what town he lives in hed kill me, he doesnt even let the mechanics drive it into the shop. The only reason I know about the car is because I worked at Khook Toyota where he used to service it once a year.

back when my house really was a good party spot, and before half of this forum even knew what alcohol was…lol.

OMG was it, the stories that I took from nights at your house will last a lifetime lol

i was the one that thought it was a good idea to hose cossey off after he puked on himself, haha good times

:rofl

Ehh I would think cossey is smarter than to let people spend his money for him and get thrills off of living off him…

People who do that need lives of their own

Jay Nixon had a buddy with another black supra right?

Move. :excited

HA im older then you bitch

Cossey should, and will do as he pleases with his cash, and he has every right to. Hes not a retard by ANY means, and will do well imo. Do i like both cars he bought, fuck yeah, do i drool a bit when i see em…sure, but i do the same with any car (Nicks S4, Delucia’s civic etc etc). Im a car guy, and ill drool over any car that is clean, and fast. End of story.

+1, thank you for typing that adam. I didn’t want to :number1

Aint no thang man.