attn: shift 518.

kinda the plan. unlike, id say about 98% of you on here ive lived away from here and ive seen alot of other places, so i know whats better and whats not. beleive me, moving is part of the plan

i used to live in seattle and all you see is rain rain.
they got some fat king crabs though.

yooo where you been dude. Havn’t seen you in forever!

x billion

and oh yea

anyone who said that moeny dont change em, hasnt made enough.

ugh edit disclaimer time…

• em as in them, not as in him

wassup brother

Leded.com lives!!!

werd.

I dunno if it’s just me…but some of you people are way to into this. He’s got a Skyline and a 996. Big deal. Leave the guy alone.

Ever since I was 16, many of my friends have been rolling on slightly used S-Classes, New M-Series’, GS’s and LS’s (Lexus), etc. (slavic friends - I’m the only one with a run of the mill Maxima). I guess if you aren’t used to being around REALLY expensive cars, when someone you know gets one, you’re all over it. It’s no big deal.

Ok but none of those cars are iconic to our scene and only 1 of 25 or so in the United States, let alone a V-Spec, AND Nismo S-tune.

i sucked him off last night in it, i was the first one!! waaahoooo

it was weird though because i was leaning to my right and not the usual left.

:Idiots

I loled hard at this

Still man.

It’s just a car. You can’t deny that some people (maybe not you), are being overly nice to him now that he’s got a car they absolutely love. It happens. But, big picture wise, it’s no big deal.

You shut your whore mouth.

I’d kill my own grandmother for a Junction produce or signature LS400 any year

mmmmm

I would rather have Rob’s samurai

Bro, I haven’t even TALKED to Cossey since he got the car, I talk to him very rarely, I’m nutswinging on the CAR not the person.

I like CARS.

NOT Dudes.

This is a fucking AWESOME example of a VERY rare, very sought after car. One of my favorite cars EVER.

I will swing from the nuts of that R34 all day, every day.

It has nothing to do with Cossey, his money, I don’t give a SHIT!

I like the CAR.

You anti-nutswingers are so annoying, making your assumption that I, or anyone else, is associating with Cossey more so now just because he got some sick cars.

hell yes.

I wanna go rock crawling naow

R34s are 4WD I heard…

omg rob samurai ftw.

On another note, Rob, do you remember who TJ sold his black sup car to? That wasn’t a hard top correct ?