attn: shift 518.

I clearly said maybe not you. lol. Meaning, I wasn’t refering to you, but we both know there is most likely someone on here that is (associating with him more).

I’m happy for Cossey. Happy that he’s financially stable and can afford such pleasures instead of being broke as hell and in all sorts of trouble like Mr. Travis Koch. In the end, it’s still just a car. Mighty nice car, but it’s still just a car.

I dont think it was local. It was a targa.

the grey one was a hardtop, no wing

This is no longer about the r34. Its about a rock crawling sammi

Didn’t think so, OK thanks.

What have you been doing with yourself?

totally rebuilding my zuk for the past few months. still got a ways to go.

No one cares about those cars, I can drive around my town and see those all day. Were talking about a car that theres 25 in the country. Do I care about that? No, but I can see why all the hardcore car guys do. Thats really rare.

Any idea where to?

Best place from memory is Austria. That place was BEAUTIFUL. Tivoli, Italy was pretty nice too.

please i think the only active person whos been in the scene longer then you is jesus

Wow Im off the hook then huh crazybrew.lol

I agree, there is alot of nutswingers on the car, but some are nutswinging off cossey and thats gay, im not even around to see it in person, the nutswinging on the forums is enough to tell

but the car is def nutswing worthy ! Its not one of my dream cars by any means but GOD DAMN whens the last time u seen an R34 in the capital region before cossey bought one ???

better chance of seeing lambos daily