ATTN: Stoners

Meh, the job market is so competitive now a days, why not weed out (no pun intended) the people who used to make “illegal,” decisions with the knowledge you could still get a comparable person who never made those decisions in the past.

I guess the only issue I have with hair testing was if the user had done it in a country where it was legal…

ALL OF THE PICS?

I ACCIDENTALLY THEM. IS THIS DANGEROUS?

HOW DO I THEM BACK?

GO TO THE MENU WHERE YOU THEM AND SELECT THE BUTTON TO UN-THEM.

OH GOD HOW DID THIS GET HERE IM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER

I used MAYBE 4-5 days a week, and only once on those days. About a joints worth. I am a slim build and I work out. I will be tested in as little as two weeks to as many as 8 weeks. Not quite sure, but regardless I’m kicking the habit.

I am pretty upset that I did work all afternoon. I feel great that I am all caught up, but sad that I missed all the fun.

But will you be ok to drive to the interview? :io:

you should know better.

Shave off every hair on your body and drink a ton of exlax and water.

Shaving off all of your hair is grounds for not hiring you.

Another question to someone who ACTUALLY KNOWS.

My friend smoked Monday night, since then, he hasn’t smoked in months,maybe a year.
Took maybe 5 hits… He’s healthy,and low body fat.
He also purchased a Detox…

Should he be good for a urine test tomorrow?

When is the best time to take the detox? 2 hours before the test? Also, should he pee a few times before the test or hold it until the test?

Help him out!

http://www.ddetox.com/product_1939.html

drug test is TOMORROW afternoon.

he already picked up a detox…should that do the trick?

take it 2 hours before, pee like twice before the test. Make sure its not first thing in the morning cause thats when the most toxins come out. He should be good.

I’ve heard good and bad things about the drinks. Never had to use one before, but I’m guessing if he follows the sure-thing instructions, I don’t see why not… I don’t think they’d really have a market for it, if it never worked.

Depending on the seriousness of the job, they might be able to pick things out like a detox. Probably will be just fine, but then again… He really doesn’t have a choice now, does he?

sounds good, he’s gonna go work out hard tonight and sit in the sauna for quite a while…

damn kids and their stupid decisions/

Job can’t be too serious if he was willing to jeopardize his chances by smoking weed 3 days before testing.

Tell him NOT to work out hard tonight. It’s too late. If he works out now, it will make his metabolism go faster and pump out more toxins tomorrow morning. He wants to sit on his ass and eat a bunch of food tonight. Sauna is good.